Hello Buddies! I just want to share a gif making tutorial ^^ It's a simple one but the quality is kinda bad.. Hoping that you'll like it and it will be a helpful one ^^
1. Go to http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/ and download gifcam app below before the comment section.
2. After downloading right click gifcam then click extract here.
3. Open gifcam.exe (the pink one icon) and you will see an app like this one.
4. Set up your gifcam by clicking the down arrow beside Rec button then Customization then change the settings like on the picture then click ok.
5. Choose a video that you want to be a gif. For example a youtube video like this. Then adjust the size of that gifcam app by dragging the app until it become fit to the screen of your gif worthy video.
or choose a certain angle/person of a gif worthy video like this
6. Edit your gifs by clicking edit button.
7. Right click then Green Screen then uncheck Show Green Screen
8. Remove uneven frames by Right-click > Delete this frame or If you want to remove multiple frames you can just choose Delete this frame to start/ Delete this frame to end.
9. After deleting uneven frames you can resize your gifs on your desired dimension by doing Right click > Keyboard Inputs then enter your desired size. If you want to make a bit slower your gif just change the Delay frame and don't forget to check All Frames
or you can just right-click > Resize. Put the mouse point on the 100% scale then drag it to right size if you want to increase the size or left side if you want to decrease the size
10. After you're done editing just close the window then click the down arrow button beside save button then click preview to preview your gif. Make sure that quantized is check to optimize your gif.
11. Click save then put your desired name for your gif then after that you're already done making your gif ^^
here's my finished product ^^
12. Upload your gifs to imgur.com but if you don't know the instructions you can go here: