Acey

1004 Yuju Day! #SweetYujuDay #HappyYujuDay

57 posts in this topic

D-DAY.

Happy Birthday, Yuju!

YJ HD Banner.jpg

Hey, girl, DING DONG! ~

October 4 is the birthday of our beloved Main Vocals, Yuju! 

Happy 20th Birthday Yuju!

Celebrating Yuju day, we encourage Buddies to share their messages for Yuju here on this thread!

Goes from fan arts, to music, to poems, to anything! Just show all your love to Yuju. Buddies could also post various topics about our celebrant here in this thread. Reminisce, walking on the flowery path and looking into the future!

Think of this thread as a Buddies' Celebration thread :D

:yuju-really:

Imagine if Yuju comes to this thread and see all these love for her. Unbelievable! ~
Maybe if we could, given we have the best ways possible, we could compile everything and send as a photobook (maybe in the future haha). But for sure, we'd feature this thread on our SNS, to show the love of I-Buddies to the world!

So gather round and tell your friends. Turn them to Yuju-stans as we celebrate 1004 Yuju Day!

From all of GFSquad, Happy Birthday, Yuju!

For more info, don't hesitate to post on this thread.

cr to Buddies_art for the Header <3

Banner END.jpg

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Yuju Banner.jpg

Archive:

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Thanks a lot for the remainder,dear Acey~! I almost forget this date though because of my examinations. Btw,did you know that 1004 has a different meaning in Korea? Fyi,1004 is also pronounced as 천사 or Chunsa in Korea which means Angel. Indeed,our Yuju is born to be an angel to all Buddies. Vocal angel~!

Buddies The Best

On 9/16/2016 at 10:17 AM, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

Thanks a lot for the remainder,dear Acey~! I almost forget this date though because of my examinations. Btw,did you know that 1004 has a different meaning in Korea? Fyi,1004 is also pronounced as 천사 or Chunsa in Korea which means Angel. Indeed,our Yuju is born to be an angel to all Buddies. Vocal angel~!

I really think it's no coincidence, Buddy! She really was destined to be the Buddies' Angel!

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Dear Yuju,

It's just a lil bit more than a year I just got to know you. You never failed to amaze me each time. Despite your young age, I get to learn so many things from you. You're beautiful inside out. As time passed by, I promised myself someday I'll become a Buddy that you could be proud of. I'd love to do more than I can from now in the future as a Buddy.

You're my mermaid and luv star that shimmer radiantly under the sun. My buddy, despite our distance and white pathway that could gone with the wind, we can LOL and trust each other. We also ‘click’ just like the water flower. Someday, you and I would fall in love in our neverland as we unite as one under the sunshine. Say my name, and I’ll be your glass bead and compass as well as forever Me Gustas Tu during your rough time.

In all, all I can say is your professionalism amazed me. Your thoughts makes me admire you. Your personality makes me smile. Your discipline makes me respect you. Your attitude adores me. 

Thank you God. Thank you for everything. Feel bless that I get to learn so many things through Yuju in this life. Please give her your blessing, wealth, warmth, love and happiness to her. Please guide her during her both rough and glory time. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

21 hours ago, Acey said:

I really think it's no coincidence, Buddy! She really was destined to be the Buddies' Angel!

Yeah......she is that kind of talented older sister to me. Gonna start to mark her birthday on my calendar so that I won't forget again. Yuju is the best~!!:shoutyuju:

Buddies The Best

Throwback to last year's Yuju day. 

Yuju with HP Glasses xD

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Since it's only 10 days, left...

Remember this epic Yuju pitch?

12079041_1681165185461151_48947973222216

12019996_1681165358794467_16404577518900

Throwback from Sept 26, a year ago! (wow, it's the day before my birthday D:)

#여자친구 #GFRIEND #유주 오늘 시구 너무너무 떨렸어요! 뜻깊은 추석명절에 시구할 수 있어서 좋은 추억으로 남을 것 같아요. 팬 여러분들 모두 연휴 즐겁게 보내시고 오늘 밤 슈퍼문 보면서 소원도 비세요♡

CP4ph77UwAAZFUA.jpg CP4phO5UsAAI7vk.jpg

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

8 days. I should probably write this before I forget later.

Dear Yuju,

I remember when I first heard Glass Bead. I hadn't followed any band or music for a very long time and your singing resonated with me in a way no other singer has before and since. Although I haven't been a buddy for very long, you inspire me with your determination and talent.

I hope you do everything you want to do on your birthday and get everything you want.

jCwTQ3U.gif

D-6.

60 m Dash. Yuju won gold medals during the 2015 & 2016 ISAC during the said event. ISAC_15.jpg

:shoutyuju:

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Yuju-ya ~~ you're the weirdest person that I saw LOL.. Thanks for giving us big smiles because of your weirdness <3 don't hesitate to show your true color~ Buddies will always love you ^^ 

bJVcLRY.gif

waaa~~ I still don't have a concept for a bday FMV for Yuju ~~~ ㅠㅠ 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I can only hope that Yuju will be in the team that comes to Hungary in the upcoming variety show, so I can give her a present for her birthday ^^ It would be so amazing :/

2 hours ago, grunda17 said:

I can only hope that Yuju will be in the team that comes to Hungary in the upcoming variety show, so I can give her a present for her birthday ^^ It would be so amazing :/

Woah, I really hope you will be able to give her a present! ^_^

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

19 hours ago, Acey said:

Woah, I really hope you will be able to give her a present! ^_^

I'm thinking of making some cookies or something edible, I'm sure they're gonna be hungry :D

D-4

Umm, what do I have for 4...

Fun fact: Choi is 4 letters. Yuna is 4 letters. Yuju is 4 letters. Her birthday is on October 4.

Spoiler

*gives up*

Anyway, 1004 day is approaching fast, as this countdown is nearly coming to an end. :x

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

1004 Yuju Day! [D-2]

To the weirdest member of GFRIEND and an unnie who is just 6 days older than me xD Continue on being weird xD and don't forget to invite your friends Yujurigini, Yujuko and others xD lol. Just want to say that this girl never fails to amaze me with her talent and personality. I could still remember the first time i heard her voice personally. :sowon-wow: :yerin-love:She's definitely an angel :x 

Spoiler

This is what I'm preparing for the upcoming YujuDay :D

(it's not that good, but it's made with love. Lol xD)72UrNwq.jpg

Edited by Nikki

bWbaWot.gif?1

Choi Yuna, my favorite daughter among Gfriend. Happy 19th birthday! You continue to grow beautifully each time. I'm so proud of you and how far you have gone as Gfriend's main vocals. I look forward to your duet with DK someday. More projects for Yuju and Gfriend! You are my future OST Queen. Hope someday I will hear news of you collaborating with various artists like Taeyeon, Soyou and all other great vocalists. :)

Let's make #HappyYujuDay and #Sweet1004Day either on Twitter/Facebook (or any other sites) by 00:00 KST up until the end of Oct 4!

Share the love, everyone! :x

Oh and keep those messages and special tributes coming for GFRIEND's Yuju on this thread! 

YuYo.jpg

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Dear Yuju,

Happy birthday! Thank you for always giving your very best in every performance and being yeojeyi hahaha. I hope you will enjoy yourself on your birthday and stay cheerful! Buddies will support you and Gfriend forever!

Dear Yuju,

Happy Birthday for our main vocal! Wish you achieve all your dreams. Thank you for being an amazing idol who never stop impressed me :D Hope you enjoy your 19th birthday with many love from buddies <3

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

Dear Yujurgini

Happy birthday to my precious Yuju I wish you will achieve every dream that you have. And Thank you for giving me strength through your song. I hope we can meet someday and I will express my feeling for you. Remember we are buddies always support you no matter what. 

8N9TyIy.gifUDCeUCC.gif

sp-sg-eunha07.gif

sp-sg-eunha024.gif

I still feel a little bit sad because I wasn't able to give my super advanced gift for her during Manila Showcase (Well, it's exactly one month before her birthday so I guess it's good haha) as no opportunity arose during the event :(. Might as well share what it is as it is Yuju day haha.

Spoiler

I've made a home-made music box with three song sheets that I have transcribed as paper strips. These songs are the Canon in C, signifying her grace and purity, "One Voice", (since I loved that so much, too) which signifies her determination and passion, and that song she loved, "Voice" of Sweden Laundry, as it was her voice, the thing that makes her the vocal angel she is.

Though I still keep this gift in my possession, I still have that goal of giving it to her when I can xD

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

:yuju-really:

Happy Birthday, Yuju! 

:shoutyuju::shoutyuju::shoutyuju:

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

Update from GFRIEND Official Twitter!

161004.jpg161004_.jpg161004_a.jpg

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄