Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gellyyy_bean

[FANACC] 160904 'GFRIEND L.O.L Manila Showcase' 1st Half

13 posts in this topic

160904 #GFRIENDinManila D-Day (First Half)

During D-Day me and my friends decided to arrived early in the venue for the freebies and the limited foam lightstick and of course for GFRIEND.:umjilove:  

These are the freebies I got from GFRIENDPH and GFRIENDaily:

z1tom8k.jpg

Then we waited a little bit before someone from the GFRIENDPH (admin) approach us and told us that we should start lining up for the rehearsal pass if we are a VVIP ticket holder. Then me and my friends started cuing and we waited for more than 2 hours (I think) because TAP change the time of the rehearsal. Then after waiting for so long we finally got the stamped on the back of our ticket as the rehearsal pass.

hvyR3wZg.jpg 7LKplBo.jpg

We waited again for like 30 minutes before they finally let us enter the theatre. Then when we got in we thought that rehearsal was a free seating so some of us run to find the best seats. But the staffs came to us to say that we should follow our line I got lost from my friends, but I got a seat near the center column I am seating on the first seat on the left side of the center column seat so my seat were almost in the center. The rehearsal seats starts from Row G and I got to seat on Row J seat no. 27.

SqmBJsG.jpg

Then TAP announces some rules that are strictly implemented by korean production team before GFRIEND finally came to the stage. When they enter the stage the lights were off and some of the members saying Hello Manila Buddies (I guess it was Yuju) while they get to their position then the first member that caught my eye was Sowon because she was so tall and you could tell that it was her even if it is dark. (The clothes that they wore during the rehearsal was the one they are wearing when they get back to korea) here: photo cr: kimsojeong_com  CruuYj7WAAEegzX.jpg  (sorry i forgot to save yuju, eunha and umji airport pics.)

Then the first song for the rehearsal was Glass bead and of course I can't contain my feels i get some face towel on my bag and cover my mouth with that and then i keep on screaming then in the middle of Glass bead I remember the announcement that we are not allowed to scream so yeah I kind of control myself a little but as they perform Glass Bead I got teary eyed and I were like is this for real? I never thought I could meet them in person. GFRIEND freaking break my 6 years streak of team bahay (this was my first time attending this kind of event because my parents always tell me that I should wait until I become 18(I'm currently 17 I'm turning 18 on 29th of September) before going to this kind of event and I started in kpop when I was 11 just imagine how many years i've waited just to finally experience this kind of thing.) And of course I also cried because I remember their hardship before they become like this. :yerincry:Then of course during the rehearsal Yerin was such a tease she keeps on smiling to us as if she was teasing us because we're not allowed to cheer/scream. Then after Glass bead they performed Luv STAR during the Rock Paper Scissor part of Luv Star Yerin Won over SinB LOL she was celebrating and we laugh. All of the members focus on the rehearsal and have their serious face and only yerin is the one who keeps on smiling. Then after performing LUV STAR they say goodbye and Yuju said "See you in a minute buddies" then we got out of the theatre some of the buddies who contained their feels finally shout outside and us who are currently lining up to exit the theatre laugh because all of us are feeling the same way and we we're like: "Sulit na yung 6k ko sa rehearsal pa lang." (My 6000 pesos was worth it with just the rehearsal)

:sowonnice:

Then after that we fixed ourselves before we started lining up again for the real show. There's only one line, but when me and my friends got nearer to the entrance the staff told us that we can go to the other staff to get in so there's a total of two staff who we're checking our ticket before we enter then there's a GFRIENDPH admin handling the banners to us then when I got in I recognize the guy who gave us the stamp for the rehearsal was standing behind the other venue staff but yeah unfortunately i went to the other staff when I got in so i didn't get stamped. (Based on the things i've read on GFRIEND in SG the one with stamp on the wrist is photo op and i want to have a photo op T^T) So I was contemplating whether I should go back and approach the staff but I was so shy and I don't think we're allowed to do that so I just went to the door where I was assigned and went inside. When I got in I went straight to my sit Row F no.5 I was in the middle of our row from the right side(The right side Row F seats have 10 seats so yeah I'am literally in the middle.) Then I take pictures of the banner while waiting then we waited a little before the show start.    

XHQ2TOl.jpg

The first song they performed was Glass bead followed by LUV Star (The songs they performed during the rehearsal) after that they introduce themselves and they were so cute I only remember them saying their names followed by nice to meet you i did a fancam but I can't understand what they were saying because I was so loud when they were introducing.

Glass bead:

Luv star:

Because PH Buddies we're so loud the Guy from TAP(Three Angles Production) a.k.a the MC challenged us if we could maintain cheering that loud until the end. After that they did the segment where the selca/photo of them will appear on screen and they will talk about it.

The first pic appeared was the one they took while they were holding their first trophy for Navillera. The next photo was when they were in music core waiting room with their food. Then they talked about what are their individual favorite food. Sowon = Naengmyeon; Eunha = Ice cream; Yerin = Chocolate; SinB = Jelly; Umji = Fruits; Yuju = Bulgogi. Then During SinB's part I died lol because she mention she likes Jelly and MY NAME IS GELLY!!! OMGG lol.

My SinB likes Gelly moment: 

Then when Eunha photo appear on screen she talk about it and sang a little bit of Je t`aime on King Of Masked singer lol we kinda contain our feels just to hear her precious voice :eunhaadore:

Then the next segment was the keyword talk, then after that they did the staring game contest with 6 lucky fans and after that GFRIEND prepare for the second half. But before that SMOL line a.k.a Eunha and Umji did a demo of the staring game contest and Eunha won and her late reaction was so cute lol.

You can check more of my fancams here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4LNYgCwyB_YJJ2bWbXYtSA/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd I'm trying to upload some whenever I have time I'm kinda busy with school stuffs right now. T^T #collegelife 

The second half was more on performance but unfortunately we're not allowed to take videos anymore because the staff are so strict during that time that if they caught you they will approach you to stop and being a good buddy I stopped. :) 

My Second Half Experience:

Edited by gellyyy_bean

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

"When you brightly smile I laugh and smile with you."

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Showcase! :sowonnice: Btw, some of your photos aren't working.

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Thanks for sharing ur experience! Also, since your images aren't working, you can upload them to imgur and then paste the image link into the post! If you aren't sure how there's a tutorial here !

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

20 hours ago, SaranghaeChoiYuna said:

Thanks for sharing ur experience! Also, since your images aren't working, you can upload them to imgur and then paste the image link into the post! If you aren't sure how there's a tutorial here !

Noted.. thanks a lot :)

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

On 9/12/2016 at 1:57 PM, Jkyc said:

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Showcase! :sowonnice: Btw, some of your photos aren't working.

yep i did hehe btw I already changed the photos please do comment if the photos are working now..

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

Yeah, remembered that transition from the free-record time to the very strict time :( Nonetheless, a very memorable experience, indeed! :) 

Spoiler

Uy nasama ako sa isang picture mo, astig HAHA

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

2 minutes ago, Acey said:

Yeah, remembered that transition from the free-record time to the very strict time :( Nonetheless, a very memorable experience, indeed! :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh maaaan! Didn't saw you there Acey! I want to see mah man 

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

35 minutes ago, Eric said:

Oh maaaan! Didn't saw you there Acey! I want to see mah man 

Yup I saw Acey lol I kind of did take that photo on purpose co's I remember him from afterschool club hangout and because he was the first buddy i get to chat here when I was new. I thought Acey was a fangirl at first lol but thanks to ASC I realized that he was a fanboy:umji-hihi:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

52 minutes ago, Acey said:

Reveal hidden contents

So true especially for those who seat near in front the security were so strict, and there is more than 3 staff on our side so I gave on taking videos on the second half. Btw I saw you during the cue for the rehearsal I was about to approach you but you look scary so I backoff (lol) and also because they compress the line and i lost the sight of you that's why i didn't get to greet you at that time.

Haha ngayon ko lang nabasa yung hidden content oo nga po eh actually balak po kita i approach to make friends kaya lang natakot ako haha.

Edited by gellyyy_bean

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

23 minutes ago, gellyyy_bean said:

So true especially for those who seat near in front the security were so strict, and there is more than 3 staff on our side so I gave on taking videos on the second half. Btw I saw you during the cue for the rehearsal I was about to approach you but you look scary so I backoff (lol) and also because they compress the line and i lost the sight of you that's why i didn't get to greet you at that time.

Haha ngayon ko lang nabasa yung hidden content oo nga po eh actually balak po kita i approach to make friends kaya lang natakot ako haha.

Spoiler

Aw dapat inapproach mo ako, di naman ako nangangain :) Pero ang loner ko talaga nung umpisa e, buti naging friends ko yung mga nakatabi ko diyan sa pila HAHAHA

Pero sweet experience talaga. Next time sana buong GFS PH Buddies squad! :support:

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

3 minutes ago, Acey said:
  Hide contents

Aw dapat inapproach mo ako, di naman ako nangangain :) Pero ang loner ko talaga nung umpisa e, buti naging friends ko yung mga nakatabi ko diyan sa pila HAHAHA

Hahaha sige po next time btw I am wearing black shirt with green stripes baka maalala mo po ako haha nakatingin lang po ako sa inyo nun eh tapos tinanong ko sa dalawa kong kasama sa pila kung familiar ka. Kaya lang hindi daw nila ikaw kilala kaya wala akong kasamang mag approach kaya di ko na pinush :umji-hihi:

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif

nice! i wish i couldve went Dx 

On 9/14/2016 at 3:30 AM, xMaou said:

nice! i wish i couldve went Dx 

Aww its ok just go next time :) 

4aKAd9r.gif6h6OJff.gif