Dismissings

1 year and a half: GFRIEND'S ACHIEVEMENTS ❣ [compilation] 2015 - 2016

6 posts in this topic

Worth to watch :sowonnice:

things that were missed:

1) GFriend "LOL"album got no. 7 at Billboard World Album

2) GFriend is the first girl group that get Triple Crown at Sbs The Show and Show Champion in 2016

3) GFriend is the first Kpop group in 2016 that get Double Triple Crown/2 times Triple crown..(navillera + rough) at Mcountdown and Inkigayo.

I'm so proud of them! Some of these things I didn't know, like them surpassing their senior groups in certain categories that is amazing!! I've been with them since debut and I never thought they'd accomplish so much within a year and a few months! Especially with them being from a small company. 

im proud of buddies all around the world and Gfriend! Let's make history!:sowonnice:

tumblr_nikrn9Ne1j1r1zfppo6_400.gif

:yerincry:

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

:sowonnice:proud to be a buddy!

2LrPYbH.gifCredit: KingOfKPop 

nice :)

but I want them and us to keep heads down and keep that beginner mentality, KPOP world and entertainment world are very unpredictable, cruel, and unforgiving... so we 'll never know what's in store for our girls in few years ahead ...

I'm so proud of what they've managed to accomplish, considering where they started from. Right now, the sky's the limit for these girls, as long as they stay humble, level-headed, and mentally/physically healthy. Let's all enjoy this rare ride, Buddies, and cheer them on even harder.  :support: