TGF

How did Yerin became your Bias?

6 posts in this topic

xD:yerincry::wow:iV1U9I6.jpg

2LrPYbH.gifCredit: KingOfKPop 

image_zps6jegfvww.png

My ultimate bias wrecker - powerful innocence

2_zpsw14s5p5c.gifsowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gif
Sowon: It's not that we came to you. You came to us.

Mainly because she doesn't mind being herself most of the time. WHICH IS LOVEABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :umjilove:. Even when she kicked herself, it hurt my heart but she still looked so cute >.< 

mqdefault.jpgxKMdUT.gif

At first I didn't have a bias. I only thought Umji is cute.

Then I watched behind the scenes and reality shows and I started liking her :umjilove:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Yerin wasn't afraid to let it all out, to be totally free for FUN! She was the most fun-loving idol I've ever seen, besides being cute as heck, smart, and loving (did you see her comforting Yuju at the bungee-jump? Yerin is a real person, when she lets loose, it gets really wild (remember the karaoke room with SinB?) Between Glass Bead and MGT, she made a name for herself on the reality shows, throwing her image away for fun laughs! :) I love her dearly! She and Umji are my two top Gfriends. :D

Yerin is my top 4 in gfriend, but I like her too because she does many funny things in the backstage, she is so active. I think she don't mind what people is think her, and her laughs very funny:D:yerin-love::y1:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together