Edited by Jibang

kp1pb6q.png                                            lUOjp1b.gif

Posted (edited)

:| youtube video deleted (again)

Edited by Jibang

the kcon ny videos and fancams are getting deleted because of copyright :( 

GFRIEND delivers yet again!

Well, many others might have pointed out but the intro is cool and somehow rather peculiar haha thinking it might be a comeback hint ==, 

It's just that I can't let these kinds of intros pass by us again :D

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

3IeghdB.jpg

I thought the members looked amazing today at Music Bank (especially Umji, but I am a little biased) yHHIzJh.gif

Yes 900 days and a new concept coming!

UMGZ1aj.png

T4ABG5h.png

Is it okay to post here the fancam of there mini concert in taiwan or do I need to make a new thread?
So that its easy to find the videos if other buddies want to watch it....than search in the YouTube....

232b27edb95c890a2ed47f922fa6666b.jpg4d5bfb97c747c8d1d244d05fb96b9e50.jpg6a9918a3326dbd7ca932afef2b2e23b5.jpga4c5961df8dc7fdb39c55828391def78.jpg21f66222b6e7e889178f5cf1a5328243.jpgf2b71d88710ee8a18aa1531a1d13a7b4.jpgafec7f89c4bda94a801fb7bc8fe1c674.jpgafcfec4cda6edebfd210da1c9221787d.jpgba16d65dd82194d9531a812eb97f84af.jpgd0c3ae565e84923e8907872c84af6e9b.jpg

I'm posting this here because I never know if I should create a thread and in which section.

GFriend is mentioned on this news article talking about how girls groups receive death threats and are treating like toys dolls and objects. the GFriend part is about the hidden camera incident.

[Women News KR] Girl groups are human too. History of Korean Girl Groups receiving threats (source and translated article source)

other news is that the hidden camera incident has bring public awareness about this issue and started (or gave force to it, I don't know if they were already trying to do this law before) a lawmaker 'Spycam Glasses Prevention' initiative. 

the mwave poll for "whose summer comeback are you most excited for?" ended with GFriend winning by more than 53.9% (101,222 votes) (source)

the "Best Performance of KCON 2017 JAPAN?" ended with gfriend at the 1st place 64.2% (70,922 votes) (source)

the "Best Performance of KCON 2017 NY?" ended with gfriend in 2nd place close to the 1st. GFriend 42% (61,493 votes) vs 44.4% (65,093 votes) SF9 (source) (we should have voted more in the last hour because GFriend was winning for the whole week)

currently there is a new poll "Who do you want to invite to the next MEET&GREET?"

Buddies do you want a meet&greet and signed album for next comeback? let's vote!

Vote here: http://mwave.interest.me/en/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=568 

we can vote with twitter, facebook, kakaotalk and email everyday (to vote for mwave polls and M! Countdown during the music shows, you can use your accounts you made for the MAMA Awards :) )
this poll ends in 12 days

if a mod read this, please help me lol I have a few questions in the spoiler

Spoiler

since I'm here, I will ask should I just post this here or make a thread about it? should I make posts about the voting polls on mwave? and where?

articles like the ones translated by pann choa and pannatic, where should I post them?

other translations that I find on twitter, gfriendtrans blog, can be posted here, on the main spazz therad or make an individual thread?

thank you for the help and sorry to bother

Live Stream for Gfriend 1st Mini concert at Hongkong Now .:support::gfs-smilie-buddies:

I GOT HEART ATTACK 

DFJq1ftVYAEbIAe.jpg

33 minutes ago, Glass.Bead said:

I GOT HEART ATTACK 

DFJq1ftVYAEbIAe.jpg

EVERYBUDDY HAD A HEART ATTACK :nosebleed2:

tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o4_250.gif    I WILL ALWAYS BE SINB'S    tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o1_250.gif

20 hours ago, SinB's said:

EVERYBUDDY HAD A HEART ATTACK :nosebleed2:

hahaha... i think im more hyped since SouMu drop the teaser in the random time

:watchadore:

On 7/21/2017 at 9:51 AM, Glass.Bead said:

hahaha... i think im more hyped since SouMu drop the teaser in the random time

:watchadore:

Yeah. It was a really smart move, it makes you really alert since you'll never know when the teasers will come out

tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o4_250.gif    I WILL ALWAYS BE SINB'S    tumblr_nrptze36LK1u92k49o1_250.gif

9 hours ago, SinB's said:

Yeah. It was a really smart move, it makes you really alert since you'll never know when the teasers will come out

yupp... its good too i think

but after the random time the drop the first teaser, now they consistently drop at the same time 12AM

:support:

28 minutes ago, Glass.Bead said:

yupp... its good too i think

but after the random time the drop the first teaser, now they consistently drop at the same time 12AM

:support:

Well I didn't really notice since I have been busy with school and that's why even if I'm very tired when i get home, I become energized as soon as I saw those teasers :annoyed::watchadore::shoutsoumu:

Let me just say this concept is pure love. Like I am speechless. GODFRIEND GODFRIEND