Haechi해치

A Yerin Fan on Hello Counselor

25 posts in this topic

A Yerin fan became a concern on KBS' Hello Counselor lol at 53:02 mark xD

6

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haechi해치 said:

A Yerin fan became a concern on KBS' Hello Counselor lol at 53:02 mark xD

Ahahahah that crazy fan xD You can't get his dream just by being a fan. But he's still very lucky to get to see them.

0

             M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

                                   Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a really intense fan. My friends are probably gonna send me to that show too. Are there a lot of fans like that in Korea who just follow the group wherever they go?

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jkyc said:

That's a really intense fan. My friends are probably gonna send me to that show too. Are there a lot of fans like that in Korea who just follow the group wherever they go?

That must be embarrassing to be a concern on that show xD I think fansite masters are those who follow Idols wherever they go.. they even follow outside korea schedules

0

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is seriously damn LUCKY!!!! Thanks to her sister,he gets to see,sit and talk to our GFriend....! On top of that,he gets to sit beside Yerin,the one who he really admires and considered her ideal type. That is more than enough for us right?

0

Buddies The Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Haechi해치 said:

That must be embarrassing to be a concern on that show xD I think fansite masters are those who follow Idols wherever they go.. they even follow outside korea schedules

I know! Felt really bad for her sister and family. Treats Gfriend more like family than his actual family. I don't even know if actually bringing Gfriend onto the show helped him or made things worse for him haha.

9 hours ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

This guy is seriously damn LUCKY!!!! Thanks to her sister,he gets to see,sit and talk to our GFriend....! On top of that,he gets to sit beside Yerin,the one who he really admires and considered her ideal type. That is more than enough for us right?

I feel like his sister almost made the situation even worse or w.e producer that invited them. I think any buddy would've died if they met Gfriend like how he did.

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jkyc said:

I know! Felt really bad for her sister and family. Treats Gfriend more like family than his actual family. I don't even know if actually bringing Gfriend onto the show helped him or made things worse for him haha.

I feel like his sister almost made the situation even worse or w.e producer that invited them. I think any buddy would've died if they met Gfriend like how he did.

Yeah.....if we are close like him,we maybe did the same like him. But I also understands the sister's concern. Since he is the same year with me which is 17 international age and 18 in Korean age,it is really a rebellious age. On top of anything,this boy needs to focus on both GFriend and his studies. He needs to develop a flexible mindset there so that he gets what he wants and his family wants at the same time. Am I right?

0

Buddies The Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to pretend to be a crazy fan so i can meet gfriend xD jk

1

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sowonnie said:

I want to pretend to be a crazy fan so i can meet gfriend xD jk

but not really jk :P

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i envy that guy though. though what he did was pretty extreme, somehow i feel i would be like that too if i was in Korea :D

0

2_zpsw14s5p5c.gifsowon%20so%20hot%201_zpspkz9yevw.gif
Sowon: It's not that we came to you. You came to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that guy on Twitter xD He's a fansite master :D

1

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an intense fan :o but I do envy him for having a chance to sit beside his bias :P 

The bear is not in her room anymore :/ 

ZVKt2o1.jpg

0

0kGGPDY.gif S609ofY.gif 
Cr: KingofKpop for Siggy 
Cr: Yedding for Fanart   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would totally accept being the laughing stock of my city if I get to sit beside them. So jealous

1

57dbadadabc25144211897.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/09/2016 at 1:25 PM, EunhaCute said:

What an intense fan :o but I do envy him for having a chance to sit beside his bias :P 

The bear is not in her room anymore :/ 

ZVKt2o1.jpg

j9KKPqC.gif

0

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see a lot of myself in him, just not as intense. a little embarrassing :P he is very lucky.

0

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2016 at 9:18 PM, 9yorgos said:

i see a lot of myself in him, just not as intense. a little embarrassing :P he is very lucky.

At first I thought the guy was intense and I would never be like that. But little did I know, I've already become like him minus the going to their every schedule. :BeastToss-19:

1

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jkyc said:

At first I thought the guy was intense and I would never be like that. But little did I know, I've already become like him minus the going to their every schedule. :BeastToss-19:

Very true, I am in the beginning stages. I feel like if given the chance I would do similar stuff as him lol.

0

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched this episode LOL. That fanboy is so lucky! He's a GFRIEND trash and crazy enough to say that his dream is to be their manager. :sowon-wow:

1

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1482501188641.jpg

1

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/09/2016 at 6:06 AM, Haechi 해치 said:

I saw that guy on Twitter xD He's a fansite master :D

Hey buddy, is he still a fan?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Luv Star said:

Hey buddy, is he still a fan?

dunno but this is his twitter account 
 

https://twitter.com/Mung_Yerin

1

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Luv Star said:

Hey buddy, is he still a fan?

Of course he is, A fan always remain as a fan!

 

Quote

Wish I could experience What that guy experienced too

So lucky!

 

Edited by JOULES! #엄지  
0

16144447_1376647265714656_780573532_n.gi
 LOVE YOU GUYS 
HeyItsMeJOULES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daebak....

1

Quote

Spark is You... Gfriend

tumblr_o67p6vCKwZ1uh9bkjo3_400.giftumblr_oajcksCVFE1vuwg39o1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haechi 해치 said:

dunno but this is his twitter account 
 

https://twitter.com/Mung_Yerin

Thank you buddy! His last update was on the news about Umji hiatus, hope he updates soon (or "enjoy" Umji hiatus for getting yourself hiatus to do personal things). Sorry for my bad english~

4 hours ago, JOULES! #엄지   said:

Of course he is, A fan always remain as a fan!

 

 

Agree! GFriend is life :BeastToss-33:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Mung Yerin-nim is back! lol I saw him posted a tweet earlier xD


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now