singermelodie1

main
SinB-A-Day Picture Thread

1,208 posts in this topic

Dg7_IeGU0AAsOfI.jpg

On 6/30/2018 at 8:02 AM, Jibang said:

Dg7_IeGU0AAsOfI.jpg

Dearest EunBeautiful I am not ready to walk the dog. I would rather take the Cat round the Horn.The Cape has no bugs only wind wave currents and Leviathan.They that go down to the sea in ships these see His wonders in the deep.The Pacific Ocean Horizon Found fresh breeze sunshine islands and blue skies.We will return with more Love Joy and Peace than when We began and if possible even more shine in your Beautiful Brown eyes.Saranghae EunBYay! "Morning After"m.mcgovern."Dance With Me".

tumblr_paam6xEbmj1wtg7m1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_paam6xEbmj1wtg7m1o2_540.jpg

MKmItgm.jpg

tumblr_pb6co000Yv1u0guzxo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pb6cmjFrln1u0guzxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_pb6cpc5oAM1u0guzxo1_540.jpg

2HlkVdG.jpg

On 3/19/2018 at 9:34 AM, Jibang said:

IPsNA4P.jpg

Dearest Tigress Blossom EunB I am on my way to your house in my 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle.I will pick you up and we will get your favorite song on my car stereo.Then we go to your favorite restaurant.After dinner we cruise around town listening to our favorite music.We arrive at the "Super-Slide" just after dark it is 72 degrees and there are fireflys out and thesmell of fresh cut grass in the air.We walk up the steps 50 feet to the top.We both get on the same burlap sack.We slide down together holding on tight for seven seconds of Heaven.I will race you up the stairs!! Saranghae EunBhae "Rings"cymarron"Been To Canaan"c.king.

tumblr_paame8myYt1wtg7m1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p82ikqXYUp1tub6hqo1_1280.jpg

(Waiting for the Summer Mini Album) A bubbly song?? Yes ? Maybe- uahh can't wait any longer:eunhaadore:

DhngoBqVQAECf8Q.jpg

K8pgdzg.jpg

DhngmIqV4AEhHS-.jpg

tumblr_pbmoteQWPJ1wtg7m1o1_1280.jpg

TkPfWXb.jpg

tumblr_pbl59xmf461u0guzxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbqem7eZem1v8ui04o1_540.png

tumblr_pbqem7eZem1v8ui04o2_540.png

tumblr_pbqem7eZem1v8ui04o3_540.png

tumblr_pbqem7eZem1v8ui04o4_540.png

KrTdwxe.jpg

On 7/9/2018 at 8:35 AM, Jibang said:

K8pgdzg.jpg

EunBear Rose Honey You are the most Interesting Attractive Honorable and full of life female human being I have ever known about.But you are being misled about your birthday.If your birthday was june 3rd 1998 you are 20 years old on june 3rd 2018 not 21.Your Welcome.Unless of course there is something I either do not know or have got wrong.If that is the case one thousand pardons please!! I agree with you on everything in your profile.My motto is:There is more to Life than Mathematics."After The Loving"e.humperdink "Precious And Few'.

EunBear Rose Honey You are the most Interesting Attractive Honorable and full of life female human being I have ever known about.But you are being misled about your birthday.If your birthday was june 3rd 1998 you are 20 years old on june 3rd 2018 not 21.Your Welcome.Unless of course there is something I either do not know or have got wrong.If that is the case one thousand pardons please!! I agree with you on everything in your profile.My motto is:There is more to Life than Mathematics."After The Loving"e.humperdink "Precious And Few'.
When koreans are born, they're considered 1 years old in their culture :) so technically she is 20 but in korea she is 21

Sent from my CPH1701 using GFSquad.com mobile app

5LxwOpA.jpg

On 7/14/2018 at 10:04 AM, TanCosSinB said:

When koreans are born, they're considered 1 years old in their culture :) so technically she is 20 but in korea she is 21

Sent from my CPH1701 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Thank You very much for sharing your knowledge with me.I am very good with that since I would rather be the age I want to be instead of my technical age.Savvy,

On 7/12/2018 at 1:03 PM, surferdan said:

After 9 months in your mothers belly.You are closer to one year old when you are born.Than 0.I was wrong please forgive me.

tumblr_pbyp9d9Ex41u0guzxo2_1280.jpg

Displaying DSC_7369.jpg

tumblr_pbyp9d9Ex41u0guzxo1_1280.jpg

gszSHZr.jpg

tumblr_pbudrikq8x1u0guzxo1_540.jpg