Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simply_yuju

Gone with the wind appreciation

2 posts in this topic

navillera is indeed a decent song, ear-catching and can hit the chart harder than ever... but lets give some credit to GWTW's arranger, songwriter, and coreographer (and of course our girls too :) ). This song is good as just musical piece (and the better part is this song quite different from other gfriend song, a slap to some haters who said all gfriend's song follow same pattern), but the choreography is soooo good too,. Beautiful, graceful, cute, but in the same time have a nice level of difficulty. I'd love to see the dance room practice version of this piece :) almost like a piece of art...

Edited by simply_yuju

I love Gone with the Wind. It's tied with Fall in Love as my favourite B-side from the LOL album. The song is a great change of pace from the GFriend's singles similar to Say my Name from the Snowflake album.

Most of the dance is spectacular. I don't really like the hand slapping during the second dance break but the first dance break is one of my favourites in any GFriend dance. The flowing, graceful movements in the dance break and throughout the song are amazing.

I agree that a dance practice of Gone with the Wind would be great to see. When they showed a bit of Gone with the Wind practice during Showtime, that gave me some hope that one might be released.

jCwTQ3U.gif