GFSuzr

official
Movie Thread (3, 2, 1 Action!!!)

68 posts in this topic

@YERIN SOFT GOODBYE I want to see the latest Star Wars release (I'm a HUGE but not convention/dress-up HUGE fan of the Star Wars franchise). :D It's a shame about the news of Carrie Fisher and soon after Debbie Reynolds.  :(

I've heard great things about the Black Panther. The trailer looks good. :)

@yussey I like stage, but movie-musicals is a hit or miss with me. :$ I like movies like Singin' in the Rain, The Sound of Music, and Grease though. Oh, and let's not forget Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! Ah, and others too. I guess it depends. :D

1 hour ago, GFSuzr said:

@YERIN SOFT GOODBYE I want to see the latest Star Wars release (I'm a HUGE but not convention/dress-up HUGE fan of the Star Wars franchise). :D It's a shame about the news of Carrie Fisher and soon after Debbie Reynolds.  :(

I've heard great things about the Black Panther. The trailer looks good. :)

@yussey I like stage, but movie-musicals is a hit or miss with me. :$ I like movies like Singin' in the Rain, The Sound of Music, and Grease though. Oh, and let's not forget Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! Ah, and others too. I guess it depends. :D

Oo I remember watching Grease awhile back and really enjoyed it! Ah yes Willy Wonka..classic. I really enjoy disney musical/sing-a-longs too! I've never seen a stage musical before though so I'd love to one day :) 

I still haven't seen Black Panther..I'm such a flop.

7 hours ago, lovesojung said:

I still haven't seen Black Panther..I'm such a flop.

you are not alone dear, me too:y2:

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

2 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

you are not alone dear, me too:y2:

I advise you guys go see it, probably one of Marvel's best movies to date. Plus, it ties into Infinity War which comes out later this month.

knIKYSW.jpg

This is really random, but I recently (re)watched Mean Girls. I watched once when I was younger, but I understood half of what was going on.. haha. I actually really enjoyed it even though I normally only watch asian dramas or anime. I'm lowkey obsessed with it right now... 

I think I might be the only one here who enjoys these types of movies... 

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Umji Trash said:

This is really random, but I recently (re)watched Mean Girls. I watched once when I was younger, but I understood half of what was going on.. haha. I actually really enjoyed it even though I normally only watch asian dramas or anime. I'm lowkey obsessed with it right now... 

Haven't seen Mean Girls yet, I wouldn't mind watching it though cause it's considered a classic, also Rachel McBae is in it ;)

Edited by yerinmybae

knIKYSW.jpg

38 minutes ago, Umji Trash said:

Naaaaah. I like these kind of movies too...Movies that not only address the stereotypes, but does it in such a hilarious way head-on. :D

If you like Mean Girls, I also recommend Clueless and Bring It On.

Maybe you will enjoy Easy A too. I like that movie

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

6 hours ago, Umji Trash said:

Definitely not the only one!

:u2:

On 4/7/2018 at 0:35 AM, GFSuzr said:

Naaaaah. I like these kind of movies too...Movies that not only address the stereotypes, but does it in such a hilarious way head-on. :D

If you like Mean Girls, I also recommend Clueless and Bring It On.

I've actually seen Bring It On, and a few clips from Clueless, but I plan to see that soon.. whenever I find time. It looks interesting. 

On 4/7/2018 at 5:19 AM, galaxyeunha said:

Maybe you will enjoy Easy A too. I like that movie

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

I read the synopsis, and it looks interesting. I'll check it out~ Thanks for the recommendation!!. 

Going to watch Infinity War in 2 hours... I've been waiting 10 years for this glorious moment!!!

knIKYSW.jpg

Not exactly a movie but more of a trailer... what did you think of the Captain Marvel trailer?

Honestly, I love her but she’s too op to the point where every other avenger will be useless in Avengers 4.

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

From my side, I suggest venom and wonder woman movies are better to stream on holidays. Don't ask me where to stream Hd content for free. There is a lot of websites and movie apps are offering to stream, download HD movies. I use Terrarium tv for firestick 2019 to get latest hd movies

On 9/28/2018 at 0:07 PM, sowonderful_wishes said:

Not exactly a movie but more of a trailer... what did you think of the Captain Marvel trailer?

Honestly, I love her but she’s too op to the point where every other avenger will be useless in Avengers 4.

Some people love it or hate, I think it looks generic as well. Hopefully the next trailer they drop is more fire, I mean I'm gonna see it regardless, but it would be better if Disney/Marvel added more to gain interest from the general public. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to watching Aquaman this month, it looks promising imo and I met Jason Mamoa himself last month (it was a great experience, he winked at me and shook my hand, could've turned me gay for a sec). 

knIKYSW.jpg

Some people love it or hate, I think it looks generic as well. Hopefully the next trailer they drop is more fire, I mean I'm gonna see it regardless, but it would be better if Disney/Marvel added more to gain interest from the general public. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to watching Aquaman this month, it looks promising imo and I met Jason Mamoa himself last month (it was a great experience, he winked at me and shook my hand, could've turned me gay for a sec). 

[/url]  

I’m excited for Aquaman too! Omg did you meet him on the streets? You’re so lucky

On 12/5/2018 at 11:47 AM, sowonderful_wishes said:

I’m excited for Aquaman too! Omg did you meet him on the streets? You’re so lucky

Would've been 10 times better if I did, but nah, I met him at New York Comic Con, got his autograph and a chance to say a few words to him :)

knIKYSW.jpg

AVENGERS TRAILER DROPPED

knIKYSW.jpg