official
Movie Thread (3, 2, 1 Action!!!)

48 posts in this topic

Sorry for fanboys, but I just hate... Supes... @_@

Sent from my Redmi 4 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Supes? You mean Superman?
He's dead
Did you watch it?
The after credit is really interesting (there are two)

Half of what I say is meaningless

I only likes Nolan's Batman trilogy. :gfs-smilie-jjang:

I like anime movies like Kimi no Na Wa ( Your Name )  &  Koe no Katachi ( Silent Voice )

Related imageImage result

:BeastToss-11:  ____________SinBae____________:sb2:

But this is the best! this movie My Sassy Girl  made 2003 ( i was 3 years old )

i watch when im 10 yrs old :yerin-love:

Related image

Edited by BuddyChubbybunny16

I only likes Nolan's Batman trilogy. :gfs-smilie-jjang:

Similiar with me.
I put "The Dark Knight" as my top 5 greatest movies of all time

my_sassy_girl_movie_poster.jpg?w=300&h=432

Yup. This movie is one of the most successful Korean movie. They even make a sequel for this movie
fe505ead36ab552b9a03a6a9a601a904.jpg
Sadly this sequel is a big failure

Supes? You mean Superman?
He's dead
Did you watch it?
The after credit is really interesting (there are two)

Yup, the one and only, n+1 superman.. hahaha..
I watched the "race", but i missed the 2nd after credit, though i watched it on youtube. Reaaaally regret that i missed that one. My fav villain from DC. xD

Sent from my Redmi 4 using GFSquad.com mobile app

13 hours ago, omuji said:

d7402e4dfb8b919a377f0d7de8b4429a.jpg
Just watch this movie couple of hour ago.
6.5/10. Not my style. But if u love Dawn of Justice you love this movie
Bonus: As if it your last by Blackpink

Heard it was a mix bag, I gotta wait till tomorrow to watch it.

I heard the characters were at least true to their comic book counterparts. I heard the editing was a huge issue in this movie and the pacing. Warner Bros forced the movie to be under 2 and a half hours, there's about an 1 or 2 hours of content cut cause of that decision. 

I'll just wait till tomorrow to make my judgement of it.

Edited by yerinmybae

knIKYSW.jpg

I heard the characters were at least true to their comic book counterparts. I heard the editing was a huge issue in this movie and the pacing. Warner Bros forced the movie to be under 2 and a half hours, there's about an 1 or 2 hours of content cut cause of that decision. 

Don't miss the movie after credit (there are two).

I haven't seen the Justice League yet, but I loved the cartoons. Even the retro series of decades ago. I'll watch it (whenever that is) with an open mind. xD

It's Trending All over the world. Most anticipated movies in 2018.

So what's your judgement about this movie?

4 minutes ago, YERIN SOFT GOODBYE said:

So what's your judgement about this movie?

I usually tell people that the movie is pretty much like an episode of the cartoon, not the best one, but one of the decent ones.

What they said about the editing was true, they cut out a lot of sub-story plots and scenes that could've been meaningful to the overall story of the movie. The CGI is ridiculous in some scenes, like the Superman mustache removal scenes and the villain's face was kinda off sometimes.

The characters were pretty good, except maybe for Cyborg and The Flash. Cyborg's origin story got cut out and they didn't really develop his character much which was a disappointment. The Flash is a little weird for me, I think he has potential, but from this movie alone I feel like they were trying too hard to make him the comic relief in situations where there were no need for jokes. Not only that, I actually still prefer Grant Gustin as the Flash (TV Flash) because I've been watching that show since the beginning and he does a phenomenal job of being Barry Allen in that universe. Ezra Miller has potential, I think he just needs a better script and more time for me to like him as the Flash. I love Ben Affleck's Batman because it reminds me so much of the comics version and the Arkham video game series Batman, but it's unfortunate that he took a backseat in this movie for the reintroduction of Superman. Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is amazing, there's nothing else needed to say about her, she's definitely Wonder Woman. Jason Mamoa makes a great Aquaman and I definitely can't wait to see his movie with how he deals with being half Atlantean and human, Aquaman is more of a badass superhero than most people give him credit for. Lastly for Superman, he was pretty much rebooted into the boy scout we all know, he embodies justice and hope and I would like to see more of this Superman. 

Overall the movie was decent, it's not the best film but not the baddest film from DC Comics either. It's definitely better than Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad, but not as good as Wonder Woman and a little bit better than Man of Steel. There is suppose to be a Zac Snyder cut, so I hope they release an Ultimate Edition for it on Blu-Ray so we can actually get to watch Zac's true vision of the Justice League before he departed the series. 7.5/10 for me, it's a right step for the future of the DCEU, I just hope Ben Affleck stays long enough as Batman for a solo movie and another Justice League movie.

knIKYSW.jpg

On 11/18/2017 at 6:20 AM, BuddyChubbybunny16 said:

I like anime movies like Kimi no Na Wa ( Your Name )  &  Koe no Katachi ( Silent Voice )

I just got my Limited Edition Blu-Ray of Kimi no Na Wa, definitely the greatest anime movie of all time hands down. Koe no Katachi's ending could've been better and more identical to the manga, but it was good overall.

knIKYSW.jpg

I usually tell people that the movie is pretty much like an episode of the cartoon, not the best one, but one of the decent ones.
What they said about the editing was true, they cut out a lot of sub-story plots and scenes that could've been meaningful to the overall story of the movie. The CGI is ridiculous in some scenes, like the Superman mustache removal scenes and the villain's face was kinda off sometimes.
The characters were pretty good, except maybe for Cyborg and The Flash. Cyborg's origin story got cut out and they didn't really develop his character much which was a disappointment. The Flash is a little weird for me, I think he has potential, but from this movie alone I feel like they were trying too hard to make him the comic relief in situations where there were no need for jokes. Not only that, I actually still prefer Grant Gustin as the Flash (TV Flash) because I've been watching that show since the beginning and he does a phenomenal job of being Barry Allen in that universe. Ezra Miller has potential, I think he just needs a better script and more time for me to like him as the Flash. I love Ben Affleck's Batman because it reminds me so much of the comics version and the Arkham video game series Batman, but it's unfortunate that he took a backseat in this movie for the reintroduction of Superman. Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman is amazing, there's nothing else needed to say about her, she's definitely Wonder Woman. Jason Mamoa makes a great Aquaman and I definitely can't wait to see his movie with how he deals with being half Atlantean and human, Aquaman is more of a badass superhero than most people give him credit for. Lastly for Superman, he was pretty much rebooted into the boy scout we all know, he embodies justice and hope and I would like to see more of this Superman. 
Overall the movie was decent, it's not the best film but not the baddest film from DC Comics either. It's definitely better than Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad, but not as good as Wonder Woman and a little bit better than Man of Steel. There is suppose to be a Zac Snyder cut, so I hope they release an Ultimate Edition for it on Blu-Ray so we can actually get to watch Zac's true vision of the Justice League before he departed the series. 7.5/10 for me, it's a right step for the future of the DCEU, I just hope Ben Affleck stays long enough as Batman for a solo movie and another Justice League movie.

There's a story that say Zack Synder wants to make the movies as JL part 1 & 2.
Part 1 was all about the rebirth of Superman and he will fight against the rest of Justice League. I think this story would be much better since they don't seem to rush the story line. But the Warner Bros excecutive reject this proposal story because they afraid this movie become to dark.
For me if Warner Bros or DC want to make their extended universe much darker it would be good. They dont have to copying MCU. The only problem with this movie is the story line seems to jumpy and the action scene is "very Snyder" with CGI that look so cheap. For me DC need to find a good script writer, editor and a fresh director and they could reboot this extended universe in FLASHPOINT.
Ps: i also watch this Flash tv series (a bit cheesy imo )
Have you watch Marvel Netflix?

23 hours ago, YERIN SOFT GOODBYE said:

There's a story that say Zack Synder wants to make the movies as JL part 1 & 2.
Part 1 was all about the rebirth of Superman and he will fight against the rest of Justice League. I think this story would be much better since they don't seem to rush the story line. But the Warner Bros excecutive reject this proposal story because they afraid this movie become to dark.
For me if Warner Bros or DC want to make their extended universe much darker it would be good. They dont have to copying MCU. The only problem with this movie is the story line seems to jumpy and the action scene is "very Snyder" with CGI that look so cheap. For me DC need to find a good script writer, editor and a fresh director and they could reboot this extended universe in FLASHPOINT.
Ps: i also watch this Flash tv series (a bit cheesy imo emoji38.png)
Have you watch Marvel Netflix?

Man of Steel, BvS, and Justice League was a three part Superman trilogy. JL 1 & 2 were suppose to lead up to the fight against Darkseid I believe.

Yeah, Warner Bros CEO wanted the movie to be under 2 hours and wanted a more "fun" tone to the movie so they ordered the expensive reshoots for those reasons. I think they wanted it to be fun because if it's too dark, it won't attract the public much. After all, the main target audience are families and if people get the word that the movie is way too dark, they may not consider watching the movie with their kids. But yeah, they need to seriously rethink Flashpoint and hopefully come up with a brilliant way to make the movie work, I feel like it's way too early to introduce the Flashpoint storyline in the movie universe, but it's not my call sadly. 

The Flash TV series can get campy sometimes, but there are some really good and powerful moments in the show that makes it shine. I remember the scenes between Barry and his dad very well because they were so moving and powerful.

Yeah, I'm up to date with the MCU which also includes all the Marvel Netflix shows, I finished the Punisher last week. Pretty brutal and good show. 

knIKYSW.jpg

On 11/18/2017 at 7:20 PM, BuddyChubbybunny16 said:

I actually went to watch Kimi no Na Wa after I saw your post on it and I loved it so much!!  Such a great plot, I did not expect it at all :yujushock:Thanks for the great recommendation :D 

7Iu0yew.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고

my_sassy_girl_movie_poster.jpg?w=300&h=432

Woah this is the movie I watched together with my friends when I’m in 9th grade

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

"If it's not because of Buddy and Gfriend, I probably only lying and eat today". - Jung Eunbi, 2018

This is gonna be cool! :sowonnice:
Image result for batman ninja

11 minutes ago, BuddyChubbybunny16 said:

This is gonna be cool! :sowonnice:
Image result for batman ninja

yep I've seen the trailer

the dub really brings an anime vibe even if its batman hahaha

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

020ce079fc80cee184e2e65cfee34237.jpg
Have you watch this movie?
Me & my boys just watch this movie and we enjoyed it.
A new begining for this saga
7.5/10