GFSuzr

official
Movie Thread (3, 2, 1 Action!!!)

62 posts in this topic

The Official Movie Thread!!!

To discuss anything and all-things movies!

0M6JeS9.gif

I've always been a big fan of super hero action movies so I was (super) excited to see DC doing the Justice League. I absolutely love this kind of stuff, all that good vs evil with overload of special effects. Anyone else excited? In case you haven't seen it before I believe the story continues after the Batman v Superman movie. I wish it had more of the superheroes but it's a start. Same like with the X-Men series. Aquaman is going to be a beast! :o

Trailer below:

I love Batman's line, "I'm real when it's useful".

As much as i love super heroes action packed movies, i always had this soft spot for cheesy romantic movies :ph34r:

my favorite till now is still Ao Haru Ride

any of you guys could recommend me movies like this? western movies are okay too i guess

I love "cheesy" romantic movies, especially romantic comedies! I've seen a bunch of Asian movies but I can't recall them at the moment. The movie that comes to mind is "Il Mare". There was a remake of the movie called "The Lack House" with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves.

In 1997, architect Sung-Hyun (Lee Jung-Jae) moves into the home 'Il Mare' that his estranged father built. One day, he pulls out a letter from his mailbox. The letter is from a young woman who addresses the new occupant of the 'Il Mare' house. Sung-Hyun is surprised because he is the only person to have moved into the home. More letters arrive and in those letters her predictions are accurate. She warns about a flurry of snow on a certain day in January of 1998 and an ensuing flu virus.

Eun-Joo (Gianna Jun) is convinced that her letter has traveled back in time to December of 1997 and starts writing regularly to Sung-Hyun. Eun-Joo decides to ask Sung-Hyun to find her cassette recorder, which she lost at a train station. Sung-Hyun goes to the train station and gets a glimpse of Eun-Joo ...

http://asianwiki.com/Il_Mare

If you're looking for an Asian romantic comedy I recommend "Romantic Island". I love this movie. :D

AnyBuddy here care to rate Train to Busan? It is a good movie? I heard many good reviews about it through my friends but I also want to hear from my fellow Buddies.

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

@Eric Someone mentioned Train to Busan, but I wasn't following the discussion. xD IMDb rates it high http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5700672/ and i love a good horror. I especially love Asian horrors. Just reading the plot I want to see it.

why all these movies are not available at any streaming app. I was searching on Terrarium TV app

On 9/8/2016 at 1:23 PM, Eric said:

AnyBuddy here care to rate Train to Busan? It is a good movie? I heard many good reviews about it through my friends but I also want to hear from my fellow Buddies.

It's a good movie.. the villain is kinda annoying lol but the subs are not that good..             

AnyBuddy here who watched Lights Out ? try watching it lol 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Did anyone watch "My Little Bride"? It's a Korean romantic comedy. If not, you should watch it.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

1 hour ago, Umji's Fridge Pants said:

Not that scary because the ghost does not have a face .hahaha

Overall quite a good movie

I'm just sad the mum have to die.

(Spoiler)

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

26 minutes ago, Pabo Oppa said:

Not that scary because the ghost does not have a face .hahaha

Overall quite a good movie

I'm just sad the mum have to die.

(Spoiler)

I really feel bad to the mum that die lol my friend played that movie while I'm on their house after we attended a funeral and I'm so scared to death that time LMAO

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

23 minutes ago, Umji's Fridge Pants said:

I really feel bad to the mum that die lol my friend played that movie while I'm on their house after we attended a funeral and I'm so scared to death that time LMAO

Dont be scared !! HAHAHAHA.

No matter what don't turn that light off . Make sure to keep a torchlight under your pillow with battery inside of it .:BeastToss-32:

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

17 hours ago, Umji's Fridge Pants said:

I watched it with my friends. It scared the sht out of me! Good movie tho, the story is also nice :BeastToss-22:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Ohhh movie thread!! This is my most recent movie - Kimi no na wa! (In English it's 'Your Name'). Such a brilliant movie. Definitely going to rewatch it again and again ~ I'd recommend it to anyone! And on the topic of these animated movies, anything Studio Ghibli is wonderful~ Movies by Makoto Shinkai (like this one!) are usually a treat too. Sometime's the plot's not very good but the eye candy seriously makes up for it :sb2:

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

On ‎2‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 2:10 AM, abelasabel said:

As much as i love super heroes action packed movies, i always had this soft spot for cheesy romantic movies :ph34r:

my favorite till now is still Ao Haru Ride

any of you guys could recommend me movies like this? western movies are okay too i guess

Ao Haru Ride!! I still haven't watched this movie even though I waited for almost a year for it to be released xD (That was like 3(?) years ago now.... omg lol)

Out of curiosity, have you read the manga or watched the anime? In comparison is it a good adaptation? Even though this is one of my favourite classic romance mangas and I was super excited for it to be released, I've been hesitant to watch it because I don't want to crush my lovely fluffy feels from the manga xD (I've watched the anime too but it didn't lvie up to the manga :P)

((Sorry for double posting btw, couldn't figure out how to edit a post with a quote. I'll look into it later on :P))

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, Hana said:

Ao Haru Ride!! I still haven't watched this movie even though I waited for almost a year for it to be released xD (That was like 3(?) years ago now.... omg lol)

Out of curiosity, have you read the manga or watched the anime? In comparison is it a good adaptation? Even though this is one of my favourite classic romance mangas and I was super excited for it to be released, I've been hesitant to watch it because I don't want to crush my lovely fluffy feels from the manga xD (I've watched the anime too but it didn't lvie up to the manga :P)

((Sorry for double posting btw, couldn't figure out how to edit a post with a quote. I'll look into it later on :P))

I've watched the anime! I loved it

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

If you love tragic movie than i recommend "LIFE" 2017 movie, star by Ryan Reynolds

Half of what I say is meaningless

6ebc47aef8c247035b493d9a706220b1.jpg
Just watch this movie a week ago.
Surprisingly the genre is comedy !
Another great movie from MCU
8.5/10

7 hours ago, omuji said:

6ebc47aef8c247035b493d9a706220b1.jpg
Just watch this movie a week ago.
Surprisingly the genre is comedy !
Another great movie from MCU
8.5/10

I'm watching it this Sunday, this is probably gonna be the best Thor film since the last two weren't that great.

I'm actually the most excited for Justice League since they were a huge part of my childhood, just like the OP posted, I'm really really hyped for the Justice League!

knIKYSW.jpg

I'm watching it this Sunday, this is probably gonna be the best Thor film since the last two weren't that great.
I'm actually the most excited for Justice League since they were a huge part of my childhood, just like the OP posted, I'm really really hyped for the Justice League!

It is the best Thor movies of all three. Believe me
I also anticipated Justice League. Sadly they don't do the movie like Marvel did on Avengers. DC should have make solo movie for Batman Ben Affleck, cyborg, Aquaman and Flash (beside Superman & WW) before assemble all of them on Justice League

11 minutes ago, omuji said:

It is the best Thor movies of all three. Believe me emoji38.png
I also anticipated Justice League. Sadly they don't do the movie like Marvel did on Avengers. DC should have make solo movie for Batman Ben Affleck, cyborg, Aquaman and Flash (beside Superman & WW) before assemble all of them on Justice League

I believe you, with the addition of Hulk and Loki, it's going to be a good time for sure!

For DC Comics I feel like if they tried the Marvel route, a lot of people will criticize them for copying Marvel and not being original. In the end, DC is pretty much playing catch up to Marvel, so they wanted to make a Justice League movie ASAP instead of flushing out characters individually. Of course the main problem would be that these super heroes don't get their chance to shine and to give the audience a better understanding of them, but I think DC wants to introduce their characters faster and save more money for bigger budget team-up movies. 

knIKYSW.jpg

Everyone should watch this. Don't forget your tissue paper ^^

our-times-poster1.jpg

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

d88fcd16d2facb59753196f9a64f119f.jpg
Can't wait

d7402e4dfb8b919a377f0d7de8b4429a.jpg
Just watch this movie couple of hour ago.
6.5/10. Not my style. But if u love Dawn of Justice you love this movie
Bonus: As if it your last by Blackpink

d7402e4dfb8b919a377f0d7de8b4429a.jpg
Just watch this movie couple of hour ago.
6.5/10. Not my style. But if u love Dawn of Justice you love this movie
Bonus: As if it your last by Blackpink

Sorry for fanboys, but I just hate... Supes... @_@

Sent from my Redmi 4 using GFSquad.com mobile app