ASquirtle

official
Gamer Mega Thread

103 posts in this topic

Anyone car fans plan on playing Forza Horzion 3? 

I am super hyped!!!

57dbadadabc25144211897.gif

Any Halo Fans out there? If there are, which is your favorite? :sowonnice: (best to worst) xD

2LrPYbH.gifCredit: KingOfKPop 

On 9/16/2016 at 1:49 AM, SinBebe said:

Anyone car fans plan on playing Forza Horzion 3? 

I am super hyped!!!

I want to pre-order for the early release... but is it worth it? Dilemma! 

So I recently finally finished the single player campaign of the new DOOM. Have to say that it was one of the best single player fps experiences in a very long time. It's nice to see that the old school shooter style isn't completely dead yet. I would recommend it to any fps fans out there.

Just finished watching BF1, its amazing :sowonnice:

2LrPYbH.gifCredit: KingOfKPop 

any rpg game for mobile that you can recommend? ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

On 30.10.2016 at 7:36 AM, OMuJi 어범지비 said:

any rpg game for mobile that you can recommend? ^^

Many classics like the old Final Fantasy games and KOTOR have been ported to mobile devices. I very rarely play on mobile so I don't know if the ports are any good, but if I wanted a mobile rpg those are the ones I'd check out first.

Ahhh a gaming thread!! I'm a relatively young gamer but I've happily been exposed to many earlier consoles ^^ Such as a Pikachu-edition GameBoy Color! It's so cool and still works! My older brother loves games (and still does! I've been influenced a lot by him but not too much LOL) and we used to play together a lot haha

I played on a pikachu N64 some years ago (courtesy of my brother), my favourite games to play were definitely Pokemon Stadium 2 and Mario Party 2 <3 I played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask too. There's loads of games I played and I can't remember all of them unfortunately. But I even liked playing Conker's Bad Fur Day (which a child of my age back then should NOT be playing ahaha) but they were all so fun. I feel luck to have experienced them hehe.

A family thing (me, my brother and my cousins) was definitely the holy GAMECUBE!! Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was the jam. Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine are my favourite single player games on there, they're so GOOD! (I'm such a sucker for Nintendo as you can see hahah) Another game I really liked on the GC was Bomberman Generations!

The Wii was fun but it's not too much of a highlight except Cooking Mama. God that game is the most intense cooking game ever :BeastToss-32:

The Wii U was great! I played Splatoon a lot, Mario Kart 8, and Xenoblade X. I played Smash Bros online with my brother a lot, we're a great team!!!:BeastToss-06::BeastToss-19: As for the 3DS, I played lots of Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf ^^ I also have Monster Hunter Generations! And... a lot of others. If you want to know just message me, I'm writing too much now :yerin-1:

At the moment I don't have much time for playing video games because of school :Yuju: but they're very close to my heart <3 I occasionally play Pokemon Picross and Shuffle on my 3DS these days.

🍅 Twitter 🍅 Instagram 🍅

any fighting game fans out there? Im down for buddy squad FPS team games but know I'm booty at those games. See me in streetfighter tho haha. I have a nasty habit of collecting games on Steam and not playing them haha

Edited by EunhaProtectionCorps

im fans online games. im playing just all the free games :( dota2, smite, paladins, tf2....

im following overwatch eventough i didnt have the game :Sowon-hue3:

11 minutes ago, cute_things said:

im fans online games. im playing just all the free games :( dota2, smite, paladins, tf2....

im following overwatch eventough i didnt have the game :Sowon-hue3:

Overwatch is free to play for next weekend the 18th-21st! Check it out and play as much as you can.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Just now, 두유생일 said:

Overwatch is free to play for next weekend the 18th-21st! Check it out and play as much as you can.

yeshhh i heard that too... at least ill try it out and not just watch gameplay on youtube channel xD. over watch the overwatch (?) lol

any1 here play candy crush ?

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

20 minutes ago, sowonnie said:

any1 here play candy crush ?

i'm sure everyone has played it before at least once xD

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

Just now, 23peaches said:

I'm not everyone but can confirm I've played it before haha

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

1 minute ago, 23peaches said:

not me.. im not a big fan of mobile games *due to my poor spec phone* xD

My favourite games are COC (Clash of Clan) and Clash Royale.:u2:Both of this game is really good, you guys should try playing it.

But I also want to play LOL (League of Legends) and other gun games. 

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

On 8/30/2016 at 3:27 AM, Reishi32 said:

Ah, the one with circles is Osu Standard Mode. The one I played is Osu Mania mode. Same application, different mode xD

Found on youtube.

Where can I download this game?

qUOdEer.jpg 

8 hours ago, twang0518 said:

Where can I download this game?

This is the game's homepage: https://osu.ppy.sh/. You can find download links and all the instructions there.

6 hours ago, Itto said:

This is the game's homepage: https://osu.ppy.sh/. You can find download links and all the instructions there.

ok Thanks so much

qUOdEer.jpg 

Hi gaming buddies!

Shameless promotion here : We just released the latest content update for the game I've been working on :

If you have some time, try it on Steam, it's free!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/555450/

There is some bad comment right now on Steam, but we fixed most of the issues with the latest release, and the new "Ghost Network" feature allows players to loot high quality items without paying with real money. Also use challenges to get free firewall keys.

In any case, if you need some help, contact me via PM or add me on Steam : mognoy@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Yob5OGO.gif

Anyone play Rainbow Six Siege?

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

hey all...

i don't know if this is right to share here or not,

i'm playing Seven Knight and have a guild.

my guild name is GFriendSquad, somehow recently really running out of member and now we can't join guild wars because don't have enough member.

if anyone play this game and still not have guild or looking for new guild, i'll gladly accept you!

almost all building at max level and we run Hell mode for Castle Rush.

thanks... :):):) 

Mobile Legends Bang Bang anyone?

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Anyone played Detroit:Become Human here? That game is soooo good. Never had a game gave me such anxiety playing it. Such wonderful visuals and sound, and the story is so well written it felt like a great movie as well as a great game.

Good Morning, I'm Connor. I'm the Android sent by Cyberlife.