ASquirtle

official
Gamer Mega Thread

103 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, forthegravy said:

Hey everyone! Glad to see a gaming thread started up. I wonder if there are any Buddies here that share similar gaming interests as me, because I don't really play what seems to be popular these days (like LoL, DOTA, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Osu, or even bullet-hell type games...). The only somewhat popular game I enjoy is Rocket League.

Other than that, I'm more of a console/handheld guy (PS4, Vita, 3DS and Wii U). Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter on 3DS, as well as Zero Time Dilemma on Vita these days. Can't wait for Pokemon Sun/Moon, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, and the new Zelda to come out, to name a few.

Oh, and if anybody here has a 3DS that can run homebrew, I recently put together some GFriend custom home-menu themes that I don't mind sharing.

I'll let you know if I pick up the latest copy. What weapon do you use? I'm a sns/bow/IG user, although I prefer the bow I destroyed the stick on one of my 3ds' from overuse.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

question, do i have to download a song multiple times if its different difficulty LOL (osu)

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

28 minutes ago, 23peaches said:

question, do i have to download a song multiple times if its different difficulty LOL (osu)

You don't have to.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Just now, ASquirtle said:

You don't have to.

also where do i find the osu songs folder in my computer hmm i think i downloaded navillera twice i want to delete 1 lol

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

1 minute ago, 23peaches said:

also where do i find the osu songs folder in my computer hmm i think i downloaded navillera twice i want to delete 1 lol

Mine was downloaded into my download files, what browser are you using? You should be able to check your downloads and delete/find the folder that you saved the file in.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

1 minute ago, ASquirtle said:

Mine was downloaded into my download files, what browser are you using? You should be able to check your downloads and delete/find the folder that you saved the file in.

lol i checked browser downloads and all files are somehow deleted after i put them into the game, nvm i guess i'll just leave it there

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

Just now, 23peaches said:

lol i checked browser downloads and all files are somehow deleted after i put them into the game, nvm i guess i'll just leave it there

C:\Users\??\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs that's where the songs are downloaded to! The question marks are your username lol.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

7 minutes ago, ASquirtle said:

C:\Users\??\AppData\Local\osu!\Songs that's where the songs are downloaded to! The question marks are your username lol.

FOUND IT THANKS HAHA

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

currently enjoying these games and waiting for fm17 to release. any fm player here?

VFBWJgs.png

I bought an HTC Vive in June and have mostly been trying out various VR games since then. My favorite so far is Audioshield, which is a rhythm game played in virtual reality. It's a fairly simple game but incredibly fun.

I'm also a big fan of RPGs although I'm not currently playing any. And I played quite a lot of overwatch in beta and at release, but somehow lost interest after a few weeks. Might go back to it at some point though.

18 hours ago, ASquirtle said:

I'll let you know if I pick up the latest copy. What weapon do you use? I'm a sns/bow/IG user, although I prefer the bow I destroyed the stick on one of my 3ds' from overuse.

I've been using CB. I heard it was nerfed in Gen, but it's still pretty fun. How much MonHun did you play to destroy your 3DS circle pad? G-rank stuff?

2 hours ago, Itto said:

I'm also a big fan of RPGs although I'm not currently playing any.

RPGs are one of my favourite genres from childhood until now, but they're so long. I have less and less free time to enjoy them, which is a shame. Which RPGs are your favourites?

10 hours ago, alex said:

currently enjoying these games and waiting for fm17 to release. any fm player here?

VFBWJgs.png

I don't play any of your games except dota.

8 minutes ago, forthegravy said:

I've been using CB. I heard it was nerfed in Gen, but it's still pretty fun. How much MonHun did you play to destroy your 3DS circle pad? G-rank stuff?

Haha shhh yeah I played grank stuff with friends, keep in mind though I had three versions of mh on the 3ds and at least a 100 hours on each one.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

3 hours ago, forthegravy said:

RPGs are one of my favourite genres from childhood until now, but they're so long. I have less and less free time to enjoy them, which is a shame. Which RPGs are your favourites?

Ughhhh same... and the graphics demand gets higher and higher, while the gameplay seems to be more or less similar due to the nature of the genre :/

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

btw anyone gonna organise an osu match soon, i wanna play with other ppl hehe although i'm still a noob

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

17 hours ago, forthegravy said:

My all time favorite has to be star wars: knights of the old republic. I played through it countless times. It's also the game that thought me English. I remember playing with a dictionary in one hand, constantly checking words I didn't know. Mass effect 2 is another RPG I've replayed many times. And more recently I really enjoyed the witcher 3. That game is enormous. It took me a year to finish the main storyline and I haven't found the time to try the DLCs yet. But I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes action RPGs.

I also used to play MMORPGs. I've put more hours into the lord of the rings online than I'd like to admit. But I stopped playing more than five years ago and haven't really touched an MMORPG since.

I LOVE FPS GAMES WITH A PASSION.

I am a Pc gamer and I love CSGO! 

21 hours ago, 23peaches said:

btw anyone gonna organise an osu match soon, i wanna play with other ppl hehe although i'm still a noob

Aw boo, I can't play osu! anymore because my mouse I have here just doesn't work, :c

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

On 5/9/2016 at 9:21 AM, Albatro said:

Ughhhh same... and the graphics demand gets higher and higher, while the gameplay seems to be more or less similar due to the nature of the genre :/

I can relate to that so much!!!! I played some MMORPG like Aura Kingdom (both official server and private server), Blade and Soul, Phantasy Star Online 2, RF, Ragnarok 2, and so on. But ya, the main problem is the graphic demand gets so much higher.... I can't afford such a machine to play newer game...

23 hours ago, 23peaches said:

If you wanna play together, I often play at night time here, I lived at GMT +7 and I play around 9-12 pm. Just add me as friend here https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3440082

If you online later, you'll get a notif if I online

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

Any Final Fantasy XIII Fans out there? :sowonnice:  final-fantasy-xiii.jpg 

2LrPYbH.gifCredit: KingOfKPop 

8 minutes ago, TheGhostFreak21 said:

Any Final Fantasy XIII Fans out there? :sowonnice:   

I liked it a lot. Lightning returns is my favorite from the XIII trilogy though. I prefer the story of XIII but the gameplay feels much more fluid in lightning returns. And it looks gorgeous.

On 2016-09-04 at 4:22 PM, ASquirtle said:

Haha shhh yeah I played grank stuff with friends, keep in mind though I had three versions of mh on the 3ds and at least a 100 hours on each one.

I've only got about 50 hours each in 4U and Gen, so I've got a long way to go to catch up.. haha.

On 2016-09-05 at 10:06 AM, Itto said:

And more recently I really enjoyed the witcher 3. That game is enormous. It took me a year to finish the main storyline and I haven't found the time to try the DLCs yet. But I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes action RPGs.

I also used to play MMORPGs. I've put more hours into the lord of the rings online than I'd like to admit. But I stopped playing more than five years ago and haven't really touched an MMORPG since.

Ooh. I've got The Witcher 3 in my backlog, but I haven't had time to get to it yet. I haven't played the first two games yet, either. Is it better to play 1 and 2 first, or is it OK to jump right into 3?

On 2016-09-06 at 0:03 AM, TheGhostFreak21 said:

Any Final Fantasy XIII Fans out there? :sowonnice: 

Unfortunately, I feel it's one of the weakest Final Fantasy I've played (my opinion). I finished both XIII and XIII-2, but I don't know why, something felt off and I couldn't really enjoy it. I'm cautiously optimistic for FFXV though. Been waiting 10 years for it... I hope it's a decent, fun game. Trying not to overhype it for myself.

12 hours ago, forthegravy said:

Ooh. I've got The Witcher 3 in my backlog, but I haven't had time to get to it yet. I haven't played the first two games yet, either. Is it better to play 1 and 2 first, or is it OK to jump right into 3?

I think it's ok to jump right into 3. The story of the witcher 1 is only very loosely connected to the sequels, and it's not a very good game in my opinion, so I can't really recommend it anyway. The witcher 2 is much better and playing it will help you understand some things in 3. Playing it is not required, but do it if you have the time.

A lot of the story elements in 3 actually come from the books and not the other games, so if you really want to understand everything that's going on you'll have to read them. But that's not required to enjoy the game either.

I would love to try The Witcher 3 but I've never tried single player adventure games and the game is kind of expensive. I don't know if I want to spend that much on it but it does look like a fun game. Maybe I will get it during the Christmas steam sale if it's cheaper!

0kGGPDY.gif S609ofY.gif 
Cr: KingofKpop for Siggy 
Cr: Yedding for Fanart   

5 hours ago, EunhaCute said:

I would love to try The Witcher 3 but I've never tried single player adventure games and the game is kind of expensive. I don't know if I want to spend that much on it but it does look like a fun game. Maybe I will get it during the Christmas steam sale if it's cheaper!

It was on sale recently 50% off rip you lol.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Random garbage post...

So, today's PS4 firmware update added a new feature.. we can finally customize our profile cover image now. Hehehehe.:yerin-love:

Spoiler

oYSZUQn.jpg