ASquirtle

official
Gamer Mega Thread

103 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Haechi해치 said:

I tried playing osu before but I quit bcs I can't navigate it lol is it a laptop friendly game? I'm playing audition dance battle and some of the modes there needs to use a numpad.. I really want to play with buddies :D

osu is definitely not a laptop friendly game lol, unless you have a mouse/drawing tablet

Using a laptop trackpad will probably be impossible :P

tumblr_o8a8egsKE61vnacm5o3_r1_250.gif

On my laptop at the moment I have Assassin's Creed 4, This War of Mine, Banished and Minecraft (and Pokemon X on the 3DS except my bro got it confiscated and now we have no idea where it is lol T.T). I don't play too many games so if you ask me what my favourite games are those would probably be it (minus minecraft hahah). :) 

I want to play osu! now though... TOTALLY did not know that there are Gfriend songs on it so looks like I might download it when I have free time xD (plus I haven't gone into my Jpop (aminu) playlist in a while so maybe I'll revive some of those songs with it too lol)

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

Btw,Osu! is what kind of game? Since a lot of Buddies here play this.......I gained some curiosity about this game. Do someone mind to tell me about this game?

Buddies The Best

26 minutes ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

Btw,Osu! is what kind of game? Since a lot of Buddies here play this.......I gained some curiosity about this game. Do someone mind to tell me about this game?

It's a rhythm game, where you tap the keyboard to the rhythmical 'circles' that appear on your screen, called 'tapping', while you track them using your mouse, and this is called 'aiming'.

But that's just one game mode though, there are 3 others that are also available in the game, but I am not very familiar with them D:

Edited by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

18 minutes ago, Albatro said:

It's a rhythm game, where you tap the keyboard to the rhythmical 'circles' that appear on your screen, called 'tapping', while you track them using your mouse, and this is called 'aiming'.

But that's just one game mode though, there are 3 others that are also available in the game, but I am not very familiar with them D:

Does it on android or computer? If it is on the computer,then I might be not playing it since my storage is low. Ahahaa

Buddies The Best

1 minute ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

Does it on android or computer? If it is on the computer,then I might be not playing it since my storage is low. Ahahaa

Well there is an Android app... but it's probably not the same :c

So it's basically a PC game. And honestly the game consumes fairly little storage compared to other games, unless you plan on downloading like a million songs. It's pretty flexible on how much storage it'll cost, just depends on how many songs you'd be downloading.

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

38 minutes ago, Albatro said:

Well there is an Android app... but it's probably not the same :c

So it's basically a PC game. And honestly the game consumes fairly little storage compared to other games, unless you plan on downloading like a million songs. It's pretty flexible on how much storage it'll cost, just depends on how many songs you'd be downloading.

Ahhh......there is the android version. It seems like a fun game tho. Why didn't I know about this game? Ahahaha

Buddies The Best

Osu seems really hard to play, it is insane that you guys are able to react so quickly!

I played a rhythm game with tons of kpop songs and the size is almost 4gb.. how about osu?

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

If you want to try playing osu, just go to this link to download the game https://osu.ppy.sh/p/download

The installer is just 4MB, and the program is just about 20MB or something around that (including tutorial songs, without any additional songs.)

If you want to add more song to your list, go here  https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist

Note: If you hover any song there, the will be a few icon on each song bar. Better find one with Star icon first. That is for Osu standard mode (the circles things gameplay), and can be changed to the other modes. The letters are indicating the level. E is Easy, N is Normal, H is Hard, I is Insane, X is Extreme. So be careful xD

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

4 minutes ago, Haechi해치 said:

I played a rhythm game with tons of kpop songs and the size is almost 4gb.. how about osu?

The size depends on how many songs (beatmaps) you have. If you have about 400 songs @ roughly 4MB each, well~

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

2 minutes ago, Reishi32 said:

The size depends on how many songs (beatmaps) you have. If you have about 400 songs @ roughly 4MB each, well~

wow so it consume more space than audition... lol 

anyways.. anybuddy here playing touch online?

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Just now, Haechi해치 said:

ya, but you can choose how many songs you want to download, since you can get the song according to your preferances

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

22 minutes ago, Haechi해치 said:

I have 2 515 Songs (not beatmaps) in my Songs folder, totalling up to... about 16.2GB!
BUT if I delete all the images / videos that aren't necessarily needed for gameplay, I'm sure it'd go down much more, haha x)

21 hours ago, Haechi해치 said:

What is touch online?

20 hours ago, Albatro said:

I have 2 515 Songs (not beatmaps) in my Songs folder, totalling up to... about 16.2GB!
BUT if I delete all the images / videos that aren't necessarily needed for gameplay, I'm sure it'd go down much more, haha x)

I should download some of these songs from you! Any recommendations for songs? Outside of Gfriend of course.

21 hours ago, Reishi32 said:

If you want to try playing osu, just go to this link to download the game https://osu.ppy.sh/p/download

The installer is just 4MB, and the program is just about 20MB or something around that (including tutorial songs, without any additional songs.)

If you want to add more song to your list, go here  https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist

Note: If you hover any song there, the will be a few icon on each song bar. Better find one with Star icon first. That is for Osu standard mode (the circles things gameplay), and can be changed to the other modes. The letters are indicating the level. E is Easy, N is Normal, H is Hard, I is Insane, X is Extreme. So be careful xD

Is there anywhere to download song packs? And do you have any recommendations in terms of good music/beatmaps (fun to play)?

I've made the mistake of buying Legion buddies no time to play other games now except to save Azeroth T_T

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

2 minutes ago, ASquirtle said:

What is touch online?

This one @ASquirtle

This one is Audition Dance Battle 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

8 minutes ago, ASquirtle said:

What is touch online?

I should download some of these songs from you! Any recommendations for songs? Outside of Gfriend of course.

Is there anywhere to download song packs? And do you have any recommendations in terms of good music/beatmaps (fun to play)?

I've made the mistake of buying Legion buddies no time to play other games now except to save Azeroth T_T

there is! if you hover the beatmap tab, there will be Beatmap Packs option to download few songs at once. My favs songs often comes from Konami's arcade rythm games like Beatmania, Sound Voltex, Jubeat, Reflec Beat, and so on. Just use those keywords to search, and you can also preview the song first before downloading xD

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

18 hours ago, Reishi32 said:

there is! if you hover the beatmap tab, there will be Beatmap Packs option to download few songs at once. My favs songs often comes from Konami's arcade rythm games like Beatmania, Sound Voltex, Jubeat, Reflec Beat, and so on. Just use those keywords to search, and you can also preview the song first before downloading xD

Ah it's so different playing with a mouse instead of a stylus. The beatmania version isn't quite as nice looking as stepmania though, going to take a bit of getting used to if I want to play it properly though.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

On 8/26/2016 at 6:59 PM, ASquirtle said:

So I'm thinking that there are probably a lot of gamer buddies on here. Whether it be Mobas, RTS, FPS, CCGs, TCGs, platformers you name it. Spread your love for your own game, maybe find some buddies who play the same game. Post your tips, guidelines whatever you want about your game.

I'll start off by introducing what games I enjoy playing and hopefully some buddies here play it or are willing to give it a shot.

The games I currently play are Dota 2, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Duelyst, Street Fighter V, Terraria (am a complete noob lol) and a few console games that aren't exactly multiplayer. I'm on NA servers for all the blizzard games (as I have to go there before it redirects me to Australian servers) and Aussie servers for the rest. If you play any of these games feel free to add me. I'm ASquirtle on everything and ASquirtle#6407 on blizzard games.

AYYYY let's play OW together ;)))

200.gif

I remember playing Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. But only on easy mode, and never clear. You want to know why? I'll give you some preview of the insane level gameplay. The task is simple, you have to shoot the enemies down while avoiding every bullets attacking you.

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

Just now, Reishi32 said:

I remember playing Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. But only on easy mode, and never clear. You want to know why? I'll give you some preview of the insane level gameplay. The task is simple, you have to shoot the enemies down while avoiding every bullets attacking you.

That game was insane my friends used to love it, was pretty crazy on harder levels.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Hey everyone! Glad to see a gaming thread started up. I wonder if there are any Buddies here that share similar gaming interests as me, because I don't really play what seems to be popular these days (like LoL, DOTA, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Osu, or even bullet-hell type games...). The only somewhat popular game I enjoy is Rocket League.

Other than that, I'm more of a console/handheld guy (PS4, Vita, 3DS and Wii U). Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter on 3DS, as well as Zero Time Dilemma on Vita these days. Can't wait for Pokemon Sun/Moon, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, and the new Zelda to come out, to name a few.

Oh, and if anybody here has a 3DS that can run homebrew, I recently put together some GFriend custom home-menu themes that I don't mind sharing.

6 minutes ago, forthegravy said:

Hey everyone! Glad to see a gaming thread started up. I wonder if there are any Buddies here that share similar gaming interests as me, because I don't really play what seems to be popular these days (like LoL, DOTA, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Osu, or even bullet-hell type games...). The only somewhat popular game I enjoy is Rocket League.

Other than that, I'm more of a console/handheld guy (PS4, Vita, 3DS and Wii U). Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter on 3DS, as well as Zero Time Dilemma on Vita these days. Can't wait for Pokemon Sun/Moon, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, and the new Zelda to come out, to name a few.

Oh, and if anybody here has a 3DS that can run homebrew, I recently put together some GFriend custom home-menu themes that I don't mind sharing.

Heeey I play monster hunter, haven't gotten the new one yet though. Busy playing other games first. I'm also super keen for the new Zelda OOT was my childhood game along with MM.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Oh I started playing Destiny again. Had it on the Xbox 360 before, now starting to level again on the ps4. But no one had really mentioned it so I guess I'm alone as a buddy on this one :P

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

17 hours ago, ASquirtle said:

Heeey I play monster hunter, haven't gotten the new one yet though. Busy playing other games first. I'm also super keen for the new Zelda OOT was my childhood game along with MM.

Cool! The more MonHun players, the better! I've been playing the new one (Generations), but it's only my second ever MonHun (first was 4U). If you have time to get to it in the future and want a (nooby) hunting partner, gimme a shout. My friend left for China a couple weeks ago, so I've been hunting alone.