Uno

official
[MAIN] Yuju Official Spazz Thread

194 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Acey said:

Ok, so um. Yuju is so angelic.

I'm really happy and feeling blessed hearing her slaying high notes live, and having to feel the softness of her hands. Still can't get over finally seeing this angel in person. :yerincry:

Were you at the showcase?

so jealous. Wish I could meet gfriend.

Edited by WhatcanIdo

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

6 hours ago, WhatcanIdo said:

Were you at the showcase?

so jealous. Wish I could meet gfriend.

Yeah! :)

Might as well share the experience, too. 

large.160904_5.jpg.c603b23864d7e2b3c957a

During the rehearsal, when they entered, I focused on Yuju immediately. I looked at her; she's the Yuju I see from my twitter feed, the fancams, the press photos, etc. It's real. She's too angelic I nearly teared my eye in happiness. It was just a rehearsal of 2 songs where we just watch in silence, though I really want to scream so loud but I just had to contain myself lol.

Then she just kept on saying "See you in a minute", some things like "Let's go", and some other english words. I was shook lol

I love that I saw her stare during the Hi-Touch as I stared at her saying that I love her HAHA. It was the best moments in my life.

I have no words left to describe the feeling, but I know I'm SOOO longing for seeing her again and I really wish that Every Buddy would feel the same experience somewhere in the future. It was all like a dream.

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

I was at the sg's showcase and it was a seriously unforgettable night! Her vocals was 11/10 and at the end when the girls were throwing candies to buddies, I managed to catch one from yuju! 

During hi-touch i showed her the candy she threw to me and thanked her for it and she showed her godly smile ( I ALMOST FAINTED )

Below is a fancam I took when she was throwing the candies ! I really hope to see her soon again ><

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Yuju looks so GORGEOUS in RED, no?

Clinique_1.jpgClinique_21.jpg

Clinique_6.jpgClinique_22.jpgCliniqueADD_1.jpgCliniqueADD_2.jpgCliniqueADD_3.jpg

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Seeing all the fanaccounts made me think back to my experience at the Toronto event. Yuju really is a treasure. Her live singing is just so good, and she's always smiling and giving her all on stages, especially in front of fans. And so much fanservice. I wish I was able to afford hi-touch, but at least I got to stand behind her during the photo op. I have that picture printed and hung on my wall......... I'm glad more international Buddies can see and experience Yuju live.

I didn't go to the Singapore and Manila events (no money.. haha), but I was watching some fancams on YouTube. Yuju really went on the offensive during her staring contests, didn't she? My god, that level of fanservice just isn't fair. I'm not surprised she won both times. Nobody can defend against those attacks. Nobody.

Spoiler

On 9/9/2016 at 1:37 PM, forthegravy said:

Seeing all the fanaccounts made me think back to my experience at the Toronto event. Yuju really is a treasure. Her live singing is just so good, and she's always smiling and giving her all on stages, especially in front of fans. And so much fanservice. I wish I was able to afford hi-touch, but at least I got to stand behind her during the photo op. I have that picture printed and hung on my wall......... I'm glad more international Buddies can see and experience Yuju live.

I didn't go to the Singapore and Manila events (no money.. haha), but I was watching some fancams on YouTube. Yuju really went on the offensive during her staring contests, didn't she? My god, that level of fanservice just isn't fair. I'm not surprised she won both times. Nobody can defend against those attacks. Nobody.

Hide contents

YES, BUDDY!

During that staring contest where Yuju's in, I felt like I was the one competing with her. I was just shouting and clapping at the time as I can't control the slayage not breathe at the same time, she's just too gorgeous. I felt like if I was the one against her, I'd faint lol

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Is Yuju singing in double speed in this video? Don't understand enough Korean to know what's going on. If she is, Wah! Yuju! So talented. :eunhaadore:

jCwTQ3U.gif

3 minutes ago, BeastToss said:

Is Yuju singing in double speed in this video? Don't understand enough Korean to know what's going on. If she is, Wah! Yuju! So talented. :eunhaadore:

Yeah she was haha :sowon-wow:

Seriously what can't Yuju do? xD 

Edited by EunhaCute

0kGGPDY.gif S609ofY.gif 
Cr: KingofKpop for Siggy 
Cr: Yedding for Fanart   

4 hours ago, BeastToss said:

Yes haha! And quoting EunhaCute, 

4 hours ago, EunhaCute said:

Seriously what can't Yuju do? xD 

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Bless your ears

I would like to thank @Yuju for introducing this song to me. Everytime I listen to Voice, well, I hear it in her voice.

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

So it seems Yuju's celebrating Chuseok with her family/relatives!

YJ Cous.jpg

다들 #해피 #추석  
닮았나요 우리?  
요즘 핫한 #여자친구 #유주 많이 사랑해주세요~~~~ 

#즐거운한가위 # # #인증샷 #사촌동생 #데일리 #일상 #셀스타그램 #갓자친구 #이쁘다 #화이팅 #proudofyou #kpop #gfriend #최유나

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Everyone #Happy #chuseok Do we looked alike? It it's hot nowadays Show lots of love to #GFRIEND #YUJU ~~~~~
#Funleisure #Proofshot #Cousin #Daily #Dailylife #Cellstagram #GODFRIEND #Pretty #Fighting #Proudofyou #KPP #GFRIEND #ChoiYuna

Trans cr to Haechi

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Here we see an Angel on Gimpo airport, departing to Japan for her group's LOL Showcase

CshAuxXUAAAAtfU.jpg

More photos/previews:

CshB1MeUEAAjrfG.jpgCshB1NTVYAEanI-.jpg

cr to its respective owners

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

LOL Yujurgini is gone and changed into Yujuko but if ever they visit Russia she'll become Yujuski and Yujuronova xD

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

TB

:shoutyuju:

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Some snaps of Yuju from Hosigi Fansign event. No wonder I love So_Yuju's pics haha

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

"the MC asked gfriend about some memorable fans & yuju taked abt ph buddies who sang navillera at the airport"

cr: yujubae_

6:06 of this video.

I AM CRYING BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE AT THE AIRPORT. HUHUHUHUHU

(i was the girl who had 6 PH caps on, talked to everyone who came and kept asking people to behave lol)

Some snaps from their arrival :x

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Yuju with her foreign friends :yj2:

I want to make a youtube version but naver will remove it and my channel will be on danger :Yuju:

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

TO BE HONEST !! I DIED LAUGHING WATCHING THIS !! YUJU IS SO CUTE ! SHE ALWAYS FORGETS TO SING UMJI'S LINE IN MERMAID !!
Here is the compilation video::BeastToss-33:

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

Update: Yuju fancafe letter <3

CwGm6P5UEAA_dPR.jpg

cr

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

On 11/5/2016 at 8:16 PM, Acey said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTF_s5U6i7Y&feature=youtu.be

Quoting The La's, there she goes, there she goes again

Angelic voice, indeed :BeastToss-30:

Check this out, as well!

"We are GFRIEND!"

YUJU IS SO CUTE HAHA

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

I'm dying at the auto generated english captions LMAO :umji-hihi:

UE3F6mz.gif dWAVdYf.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

that cartwheel by Yuju at 1:30 LMAO

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig

PLEASE SOURCE MUSIC !! Next comeback . Free Yuju's Forehead !!! Have some confidence in it !:BeastToss-30:

She look perfectly fine !

CxihjYGUAAAHeXI.jpg

CxiL26wWIAE_yT9.jpg

CxiL13YWIAAHcmW.jpg

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS BUDDIES !!!

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif