Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
singermelodie1

Remember when it was rumored that Umji was gonna be on we got married

6 posts in this topic

:sinbhmph::sinbhmph::sinbhmph:

ezgif_3995123927.gifezgif_46721892.gif

With Eric Nam, right? Uh, that wouldn't work, luckily one of Mamamoo members is there instead. And I don't like the idea of this show, so I'm glad I don't have to watch it just for Umji.

10 minutes ago, Who? said:

With Eric Nam, right? Uh, that wouldn't work, luckily one of Mamamoo members is there instead. And I don't like the idea of this show, so I'm glad I don't have to watch it just for Umji.

That's the problemxD There is an article stated that idols will likely choose WGM for variety shows. So, it is possible that at least one of Gfriend members will participate in the future. That's their target anyway, they are featuring these idols because they knew fans will watch for the sake of their favourite idols. 

i could see umji in we got married though in 2 years.

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

I don't hate the idea of umji going to wgm, but not now~

I could even picture umji shyly being approached by the guy lol

CpbXLOmVUAErSYx.jpg

ezgif-3995123927.gifezgif-46721892.gif

I don't know why some people believed that rumor lmao. Honestly, I can't see her being on WGM ever. The way she reacted to Yonghwa on Weekly Idol makes me think that she would be very awkward with guys. I know that was only one instance but still, I wouldn't want to watch an awkward marriage.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0