adib

What will Yuju achieve in the next 10 years?

9 posts in this topic

Well guys, the title said it all.

For me, she'll keep being humble, polite, dorky (probably matured a bit), looking out for hoobaes, has a few solo albums, acting (can't wait for it), done a musical (maybe few?), DJing (darn it's gonna be fun with her weird personality & healing time), can drive around by her own (no more lost with directions). To be honest, I can see yuju in tiffany and taeyeon's voice techniques as in now in the next 10 years regarding their professionalism and vocal respectively. Oh! Among all, no scandal? :sowonnice:

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

In 10 years, I still see her with that personality, or maybe MORE of what she is now haha! As for career, I see her as a soloist, producing many albums with her guitar, as I always picture her that way; singing acoustics, calm and peaceful music. aaand I know she would be successful ^_^

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

I can see yuju as a respected vocalist among idols. Do musicals and released her own self-composed album.

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

in 10 years yuju....

-will have at least 1 mega rating drama and 1 mega selling movie with her singing main OST

-will got 2 solo albums

-will have one or two dating rumours (but turn out just BS :P )

-will be a fixed member of a good music variety show :umjilove:

For me what i think would be that,

- Already have a couple of solo albums

- Probably already dating, she wouldn't be young anymore 10 years later haha, hopefully a good guy that treats her well

- Maintaining her hilarious and weird attitude of herself, exposure of 'YeoJelYi' to more people!

- Maybe an actress? However still focuses on her career as GFRIEND and as a singer!

:yj1::yj2:

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

i hope they let her go solo and she has a successful solo career at some point.

she'll have several osts and probably will do a musical. she'll have a successful solo carrer. hopefully, she'll stay as humble and hard-working as she is now.

wKsq1P5.gif rV83Npq.gif

Nice discussion! For me... for the next 10 years I see her as:

- a well respected senior in the music industry. I can imagine now all the hoobaes bowing 90 degrees in front of her whenever they see her.
- still a member of GFRIEND because I still believe they'll be like Shinhwa and will be a really long lasting group.
- she can be an MC or a member of a variety show. She's a variety prodigy in terms of her hyperness and dorkiness so it's not a surprise to see her in a variety show soon.
- she'll have many OST and solo albums on her belt. That vocals should not be put to waste SouMu!
- a musical actress or a drama actress? I don't really know. Seeing how she expressed emotions on her solo performance on MAMA made me certain that she can act.

Yeah that's about it for now. 10 years is a long time and I wish I can still be their fan in 2027. GFRIEND fighting! :BeastToss-29:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

Wow i really have a bucket wish list for my bby yuju hiks 💕 

as for me im going to be 28 old and i will stans my bby yuju and gfriend 😊 

first! we need more and more yuju ost for k-drama! im dying for our main vocal song you know 😩

secondly! THIS IS MOREEEE IMPORTANT WHICH IS SOURCE MUSIC NEED CHANGE YUJU HAIRSTYLE 😡she have samee old style from glassbead era untill navillera 😑 from long hairs and bangs lol. dnt worry im still love yuju but u know i just want some new from yuju because im thirsty and need yuju to refill me her cuteness 😩💕 dont worry she still beautiful 😊 im just like her hair from her debut and get rid her bangs 🌚 im will wait untill source music eventough it take 10 year ahaks xD

andddddd lastly more song project and variety show for her? 😌😌💝💝💝