singermelodie1

What song got you into GFriend?

69 posts in this topic

On 6/26/2017 at 3:21 PM, Don'tCallMeJOULES said:

actually this ROUGH 2x then listen to the original speed

this^^^^
the first vid i watched was the slippery vid after my sis made me watch the girl with the knee band keep getting up despite falling all the time but i was just impressed not quite a fan however after lmao at this episode and seeing this version i had to check out the original and despite being a bit too slow the precision and synchronization in their moves and their vocals had me hooked and the rest is history 

I heard Glass Bead when they performed at the Korean League of Legends finals and I really liked the song but I didn't really anything about k-pop at the time. Then shortly after I got into SNSD which introduced me to k-pop and after seeing Yerin on Running Man I thought I have to look this group up and after hearing Glass Bead again they instantly became one of my fave groups, which then turned into my favourite group after LOL. The funny thing is I think it was only after Rough era that I decided to look up who it was who performed on the LoL that day and when I realised it was Gfriend it was like I had gone full circle

I randomly watch Weekly Idol and then Gfriend just popped out from my mind because I'm curious about Gfriend since I watch Yerin episode of Running Man like 1 year ago? But I just don't have any chance to search about them because I'm too obsessed with The Ark (already disbanded ㅠㅠ) and then Girl's Day (they don't have their comeback after Ring My Bell like almost a year). Like I said, Gfriend just popped out from my mind and then I search Gfriend Weekly Idol and found Weekly Idol Fingertip Era (my attention is on Yerin since I watch her on RM). Since then I'm so into Gfriend. The answer is Fingertip song brought me to them as a Buddy.

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app

it wasn't any song it was the teasers leading up to the debut

Navillera. Gets me every time when played at high volume.

Navillera as well! I made a break from kpop and when I came back my best friend showed me Navillera and it's still one of my favourite songs!

I have been following GFriend very closely since their debut and have been a Buddy ever since. However, Me Gustas Tu became a very special song for me as its release date coincided with my arrival in Korea as an English teacher. The song and the girls helped me deal and get through a lot of things while I lived and taught in rural South Korea. Plus it was a really popular song with my students! :)

All of their song are amazing but I guess Navillera is the one that made me become buddy

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Me Gustas Tu

A friend played MGT in my car and I immediately in love, search for the song on Youtube right after I arrived home, auto recognize Yuju because her knee protector. The rest is history.

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Didn't know much about kpop when I saw the fall fancam, at that time I watched the Me Gustas Tu dance practice too but what made me a Buddy and dive into the GFriend and kpop world was the song Rough and their weekly idol episode of that era :) 

For me rough got me into gfriend, actually I didn't know anything about them but when rough came out and they started to get awards I started to learn more about them and I soon fell in love with them

NA NA NA NAVILLERA!

To be honest, I could've said Glass Bead, but I wasn't interested... but I looked at the group at the time and said "This group has a LOT of potential."

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

For me navillera but rough made me really become a buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Navillera all day long, but I like Compass the same amount.

(There are a lot of groups with good songs.) Debut song Glassbead attracted me to Gfriend, but I got into them after learning about the groups background and challenges. 

*Entertaining Buddies and Spreading the Gfriend Love*

Me Gustas tu.
The song, the costume, the dance, the innocence, all of them are perfect packaging on that era

Half of what I say is meaningless

Half of what I say is meaningless

Rough made me an official buddy

Me gustas tu really got me into Gfriend because it was so catchy. Started watching the video of sowon and yerin shopping soon after and became a buddy.

:gfs-smilie-buddy:108715_76909_5738_v150.jpg:gfs-smilie-buddy:

하나 둘