Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

tutorials
Tutorials On Making Simple Gifs

9 posts in this topic

Tutorial Section: 

Hello Buddies! I just want to share a gif making tutorial ^^ It's a simple one but the quality is kinda bad.. :( Hoping that you'll like it and it will be a helpful one ^^

1. Go to http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/ and download gifcam app below before the comment section.

fk0s2YG.jpg

2. After downloading right click gifcam then click extract here.

nAK8yHs.jpg

3. Open gifcam.exe (the pink one icon) SkkYb2W.jpg and you will see an app like this one.

SGiXZfW.jpg

4. Set up your gifcam by clicking the down arrow beside Rec button then Customization then change the settings like on the picture then click ok.

dlPUVGj.jpg

5. Choose a video that you want to be a gif. For example a youtube video like this. Then adjust the size of that gifcam app by dragging the app until it become fit to the screen of your gif worthy video.

fIuOS5E.jpg

or choose a certain angle/person of a gif worthy video like this

71kPkEG.jpg

6. Edit your gifs by clicking edit EbsS3Ek.jpg button. 

7. Right click then  Green Screen then uncheck Show Green Screen

nNJD1op.jpg

8. Remove uneven frames by Right-click > Delete this frame or If you want to remove multiple frames you can just choose Delete this frame to start/ Delete this frame to end.

6PffZe9.jpg

9. After deleting uneven frames you can resize your gifs on your desired dimension by doing Right click > Keyboard Inputs then enter your desired size. If you want to make a bit slower your gif just change the Delay frame and don't forget to check All Frames

eG5FEXP.jpg

or you can just right-click > Resize. Put the mouse point on the 100% scale then drag it to right size if you want to increase the size or left side if you want to decrease the size 

fzp6xHk.jpg

10. After you're done editing just close the window then click the down arrow button beside save button then click preview to preview your gif. Make sure that quantized is check to optimize your gif.

ChXCgbp.jpg

11. Click save then put your desired name for your gif then after that you're already done making your gif ^^

here's my finished product ^^

rEe4jSU.gif

12. Upload your gifs to imgur.com but if you don't know the instructions you can go here:

Feel free to ask me if there are some confusions or you Buddies don't understand  ^^ Have fun making gifs ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

thanks for this. will try it.

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

Thank you for the tutorial. Always wondered how you guys do it and finally I can my own gif Thanks Haechi:sowonnice:

Edited by Yujunie

lXhhJbF.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the sig and ASquirtle for the resizing :D 

Haechi is this compatible for Macbook?

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

HAECHI YOU ARE AWESOME

HERE I GO, I WANNA GO

nerdysinbart sig.jpg

cr: nerdysinb

5 hours ago, SaranghaeChoiYuna said:

Haechi is this compatible for Macbook?

Looks like it's only for windows but I tried searching and I found this one http://www.cockos.com/licecap/

If you want I can teach you a bit complicated method like photoshop :D 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Just now, Haechi어범지비 said:

Looks like it's only for windows but I tried searching and I found this one http://www.cockos.com/licecap/

ㅋㅋㅋ I remember using this tutorial back then xD Are you going to wait until Shyboy comes on to teach again? :P

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Just now, ASquirtle said:

ㅋㅋㅋ I remember using this tutorial back then xD Are you going to wait until Shyboy comes on to teach again? :P

Me and Shyboy doing different methods in photoshop xD 

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

2 hours ago, Haechi어범지비 said:

Maybe another time haha.

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter