Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
singermelodie1

what do you think of the original navillera choreography?

14 posts in this topic

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

I think it's really cool, but I would be really worried in case any one of them got hurt. So I think the decision to lose the butterfly at 2:25 was a good choice.

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

4 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

So, was this the original choreo for "Navillera"? I really, really like it. It is a signature GFriend choreo. Their choreo is always "out of the box". That's why they've be known for their "knife-like choreo".

They have really grown from "Glass Bead" and they want to show what they can really do.

I too am worried that there is a chance of someone getting hurt but they love what they do...again they're good at it. That's what sets them apart.

I like to think of it this way, the only Kpop group that I listen to is Yeoja Chingu. I listen to music that is the complete opposite of pop music. They've got me hooked on them. Stan for sure.

Whatever the case maybe, we just love them and show them our support.:Bang::Bang::Bang:

1 minute ago, alohachingu said:

So, was this the original choreo for "Navillera"? I really, really like it. It is a signature GFriend choreo. Their choreo is always "out of the box". That's why they've be known for their "knife-like choreo".

They have really grown from "Glass Bead" and they want to show what they can really do.

I too am worried that there is a chance of someone getting hurt but they love what they do...again they're good at it. That's what sets them apart.

I like to think of it this way, the only Kpop group that I listen to is Yeoja Chingu. I listen to music that is the complete opposite of pop music. They've got me hooked on them. Stan for sure.

Whatever the case maybe, we just love them and show them our support.:Bang::Bang::Bang:

Fun fact: If GFriend had stayed with this choreography, they would have been the first girlgroup to include a lift in their choreo.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Awesome. Is there anyone else who does this?

Just now, alohachingu said:

Awesome. Is there anyone else who does this?

only boygroups have done lifts in their choreography.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Oh. Well, I know that a lot of them are in shape from Running Man...these girls are in shape and they are the first girl group to do it, right?

Oh. Well, I know that a lot of them are in shape from Running Man...these girls are in shape and they are the first girl group to do it, right?

from what I've seen, they're the first girl group to do it.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Just now, singermelodie1 said:

from what I've seen, they're the first girl group to do it.

Now that is awesome. My wife said that they looked like cheerleaders. I told that they went to a performing arts school. Then she understood. Do they even have cheerleaders in Korea? We have them for American football and basketball.

Now that is awesome. My wife said that they looked like cheerleaders. I told that they went to a performing arts school. Then she understood. Do they even have cheerleaders in Korea? We have them for American football and basketball.

I think they have cheerleaders in Korea but it's not really popular. But I know that Yuju majored in acro dance at SOPA just like DK of seventeen.

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

Hope they will try that kind of choreo in their future comeback!B|

Oah, they kept their promise to present that in a show! Thanks Gfriend!

Edited by TaylorRif

I love how happy in the end they are after doing it 

On 2016-7-30 at 10:51 AM, singermelodie1 said:

I think they have cheerleaders in Korea but it's not really popular. But I know that Yuju majored in acro dance at SOPA just like DK of seventeen.

Did she? No wonder she wanted to do rhythm gymnastics at isac