Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
singermelodie1

Do this buddies!!!

7 posts in this topic

Buddies, I sincerely ask you to report Netizenbuzz to Source Music on Twitter or other social media. Is it possible to email the company? She is deliberately attempting to ruin their reputation. If enough of us call her out, then maybe Source Music will take action against her. Please, please do this. We can't stand idly by and let her do this to the girls! We just can't ignore this, please help! 
  • +
  •  
  • -
  •  

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

6 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:
10 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:
Buddies, I sincerely ask you to report Netizenbuzz to Source Music on Twitter or other social media. Is it possible to email the company? She is deliberately attempting to ruin their reputation. If enough of us call her out, then maybe Source Music will take action against her. Please, please do this. We can't stand idly by and let her do this to the girls! We just can't ignore this, please help! 
  • +
  •  
  • -
  •  

Is this about the post about sinb attitude?..

I've read the post and it got me so mad..how can they judge someone personality based on their face expression?..>:(

PuzkEt6.gif9zk6A4S.gif

I'm on it

seriously NB is SO biased

I tried to send message to their facebook but I'm not sure they read it huhu :yerincry: really want to know how to contact them 

17 minutes ago, pangting said:

I tried to send message to their facebook but I'm not sure they read it huhu :yerincry: really want to know how to contact them 

I'm pretty sure the only way we can contact them is through twitter so we can try that. I'm not sure about their email or anything else, but I think twitter is the best option as of now.

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

4 hours ago, pangting said:

I've tried as well, I'm just hoping they've read it. Don't they have to facebook accounts. I know they have twitter but if there only was another way that is slipping my mind right now. I'm pretty sure that once they take notice they do something. They did not let the former "7th member" off that easily. It's that there was other factors involved that we don't need to talk about but slander is also a big issue.

Too bad we Buddies can't make a video for them to see and load it on youtube. I'm not technologically savvy so I wouldn't know how to do. You know like some type of petition. Fully make our voices be heard other than just pushing a frickin' "like" button. A lot of organizations to this to make a positive change when there is an issue that needs to be resolved. Like Buddies going viral...somehow. Seen?