Haechi해치

official
LOL/DOTA PLAYER BUDDIES Let's Gather ~!!

118 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Haechi펭귄버디 said:

I guess it will be a dota game.. lol we should planabout teams.. how about I-biddies vs I-buddies first? then the winning buddies will be a team that will have a friendly battle between k-buddies xD

Good then~ tell me when. If I was free,I'll go to cc then play~!

Buddies The Best

Even in The International (Biggest dota2 event), MVP Phoenix (Korean Pro dota2 team) is got direct invite for the tournament.. korean dota2 is fearsome for sure... im in for dota2.. but LOL i didn't play that game coz i tried it before and actually quite like it but only me who intersted in that game so i used to learn alone.. all my friend playing dota2 so i decide to stop playing LOL and focus on dota

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Neko Chicken said:

Even in The International (Biggest dota2 event), MVP Phoenix (Korean Pro dota2 team) is got direct invite for the tournament.. korean dota2 is fearsome for sure... im in for dota2.. but LOL i didn't play that game coz i tried it before and actually quite like it but only me who intersted in that game so i used to learn alone.. all my friend playing dota2 so i decide to stop playing LOL and focus on dota

I know right? Their plays always awes me...... though I'm a big fan of Fnatic and Na'vi,I like their play style too. Koreans are really filled with professional players. I'm in too for Dota. I've been playing since I was 10~ Hahaha😂😂😂😂

Buddies The Best

11 minutes ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

I know right? Their plays always awes me...... though I'm a big fan of Fnatic and Na'vi,I like their play style too. Koreans are really filled with professional players. I'm in too for Dota. I've been playing since I was 10~ Hahaha😂😂😂😂

Me Na'vi fanboy too.. i like SoNNeikO.. my inspiration in dota.. me too ady play dota since little kid.. maybe 10 years ago can't remember

giphy.gif

Ahaha....welcome to the club,Buddy. We are lucky to find a fandom which knows about gaming very well too. Let's get know all of gamer Buddies here better through their tournament one day later. Meanwhile,I'm from Malaysia and maybe your little brother since I'm 17 this year. Don't worry,all Buddies here are kind and supporting ones. Feel free to join other topics too and share your thoughts as well as getting know all Buddies here slowly~!

Buddies The Best

ahaha ty, please take care of me guys... btw if anyone interested in dota2 pro match.. StarLadder is playing now.. Fnatic vs Digital Chaos u can stream on youtube here

Edited by Neko Chicken

giphy.gif

Im down lol but tbh koreans are God at LOL & Dota and im just an unranked scrub. lol

I'm at NA, anyone the same with me? 

Also... faker is lyf :3

ml5qjb.png
Hwang Eunbi stan 

I play LoL and i don't mind having a match between us Buddies xD ! I am in NA , anyone else in NA too ? I think it'll be so fun and awesome :D 

2 hours ago, oppasinbstyle said:

Im down lol but tbh koreans are God at LOL & Dota and im just an unranked scrub. lol

I'm at NA, anyone the same with me? 

Also... faker is lyf :3

I'm in NA too :D Faker is life too xD 

I'm down, based in AUS though, would have to get used to the ping but it's doable. I mainly play dota but do have a level 30 lol account too.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

How do I see my DOTA 2 level? O.o

NVM, I'll just create a new account and start fresh lol. xD

So seeing as there's quite a few buddies here who actually play dota. If you'd like a game add me on steam my username is ASquirtle. As long as you aren't EU based I'm happy to play on higher ping (used to play on US servers before AUS servers were a thing). I played a game with a buddy recently and it would be fun to play games with more buddies. I can set up a discord server if there are enough people interested.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Let's play dota 2 together! My username is Me Gustas Tu. Currently I played in SEA server :D 

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

1 hour ago, Joshuajocil said:

Let's play dota 2 together! My username is Me Gustas Tu. Currently I played in SEA server :D 

Hello dear fellow SEA cancer server players~!!! Must be tough playing in this server right? Ahahaha,I'm also playing in SEA server:sowonnice:

Buddies The Best

9 hours ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

Hello dear fellow SEA cancer server players~!!! Must be tough playing in this server right? Ahahaha,I'm also playing in SEA server:sowonnice:

it depends on what bracket u are. been playing on 5k bracket and its all good for me. everyone seems to know what to do lmao

2 minutes ago, alex said:

it depends on what bracket u are. been playing on 5k bracket and its all good for me. everyone seems to know what to do lmao

Woah damn 5k,i'm only 4.3k solo but I never really played solo after the initial part. Seems there's quite a few SEA players here.

10 hours ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

I'm willing to play in SEA it's only 192 ping lol.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

9 hours ago, alex said:

Lucky for you......playing in 1-2k bracket,it is just a cancer dude. Like me,I never breach even the 2k bracket cuz the cancer is real in SEA.....:yerincry:

Buddies The Best

Sigh , the game is not like riding a bike lol. I forgot how to play to the point I'm relearning the game from scratch. :P

12 hours ago, ASquirtle said:

Woah damn 5k,i'm only 4.3k solo but I never really played solo after the initial part. Seems there's quite a few SEA players here.

I'm willing to play in SEA it's only 192 ping lol.

4k is all about picking ur best heroes. i climb from 3.8 to 5k in about 1 year. i used to spam sf and invoker before.

3 hours ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

Lucky for you......playing in 1-2k bracket,it is just a cancer dude. Like me,I never breach even the 2k bracket cuz the cancer is real in SEA.....:yerincry:

i suggest u make new account lollll

5 minutes ago, alex said:

4k is all about picking ur best heroes. i climb from 3.8 to 5k in about 1 year. i used to spam sf and invoker before.

Lol it's more I just don't enjoy playing alone. So I don't bother.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

LOL player here!!! I am Brazilian, and as the LOL has specific servers, I do not know if it really as we play, but... Let's try ^^ My name is MaluMiyakawa
I am a new player yet, but wanted to socialize with someone
Thaaaanks

5905f9b5ab6c38bec6fec3f88bf0fb2d.gif

On 8/24/2016 at 8:49 PM, alex said:

i suggest u make new account lollll

Ahahah....that's a nice try there~!! But I don't want to make a new one:sowonnice:

If I got some spare time to open my Steam,I'll add all of Dota player here and after I've sat for my SPM this year,maybe we can play together. Just for your information,my steam username is khairilchipz and my in-game name is Quantum with the profile picture of Kim So Hyun. I'm also a fan of actress Kim So Hyun cuz she's the same year as me,1999 liner. Ahahaha~! Feel free to add me and I'll accept it if I got some time to open my Steam. Maybe you guys can tell me your in-game name so I won't mistaken.

Edited by Yuju-nim Jjang~

Buddies The Best

oo just discovered this thread. If any of you guys want to add me on LoL NA server my username is Swainswaingoaway. would love to play with some buddies. never have played DoTA before but I'm not like the crazy league fans who hate on Dota. 

jVjP2ij.gifBiY6UKO.gif

Yerin X Gfriend

Hello boddies, if anyone wants to play LoL, I'm on NA. IGN: HauntingSpark

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig