Haechi해치

official
LOL/DOTA PLAYER BUDDIES Let's Gather ~!!

119 posts in this topic

Yow LOL/DOTA Player Buddies ~! I know many Buddies here play LOL/DOTA.. Since anyBUDDY around the world can play together LOL/DOTA  online, will it be fun if we will have a friendly battle between K-Buddies? :D It can also make our bond to k-buddies strong right? It will be a bridge to avoid the awkwardness and shyness between I-Buddies and K-Buddies.. What are your thoughts Buddies ? :D

nN6yOWl.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

i don mind hahaha but i only play a few times during the weekends, i'm too busy with school assignments during weekdays LOL

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

honestly i rarely meet any kpop fans in general when i play league, there was only once when i met a few fellow Uaenas (IU fans)

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

It's just a 1 day friendly game if it will be possible xD It looks fun even if I dunno how to play that haha

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

#LOL I'm so noob they will be trashing us ... they are monsters in terms of these games ...

BD3MfH7.gif

2 minutes ago, Pop Master said:

#LOL I'm so noob they will be trashing us ... they are monsters in terms of these games ...

but buddies are nice tho ~ :D 

it will be fun if there's a livestream of the game haha

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

4 minutes ago, Haechi펭귄버디 said:

but buddies are nice tho ~ :D 

it will be fun if there's a livestream of the game haha

That would be funny because we will look like kids fighting the adults hahahha

BD3MfH7.gif

One doesnt simply group dota players to lol players.. LOL

Oh btw in dota you can play with koreans/ppl internationally but in lol i dont think so..

13 minutes ago, SOWONderful said:

One doesnt simply group dota players to lol players.. LOL

Oh btw in dota you can play with koreans/ppl internationally but in lol i dont think so..

true, dota and lol players hate each other lol, but i'm one of those who don't care, its just a game anyway why so pressed

Edited by 23peaches

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

I'm a Dota player.......just a normal gamer~ but I like this idea! In Dota,yes~ you can do a lobby with protected password so only Buddies can enter it and battle each other. But in LOL,I don't think so. I've planned to play LOL this year but it got stucked cuz of my exam this year. Maybe next year? Inform us or make a thread to add all Buddies's steam acc. So all of us can form a team of 5 and enter the lobby that you guys created!

Buddies The Best

so it will be a dota game betweenI-Buddies vs K-Buddies ? xD

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

10 minutes ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

I'm a Dota player.......just a normal gamer~ but I like this idea! In Dota,yes~ you can do a lobby with protected password so only Buddies can enter it and battle each other. But in LOL,I don't think so. I've planned to play LOL this year but it got stucked cuz of my exam this year. Maybe next year? Inform us or make a thread to add all Buddies's steam acc. So all of us can form a team of 5 and enter the lobby that you guys created!

In lol u can create private lobbies too to invite certain people only, just that we have different servers, for example mine is SG/MALAYSIA. 

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

6 minutes ago, 23peaches said:

In lol u can create private lobbies too to invite certain people only, just that we have different servers, for example mine is SG/MALAYSIA. 

Ahhh.....In LOL,you need to set the server right? Well.......I'll try to learn and play LOL next year.But for Dota,I can play it well~!

Buddies The Best

14 minutes ago, Haechi펭귄버디 said:

so it will be a dota game betweenI-Buddies vs K-Buddies ? xD

Up to you guys......! But not now. There's a lot of Buddies here especially Malaysian Buddies are in a tight situation cuz of examinations and anything else~ Ahahaha...... if Dota,I'll join. But if LOL,I might not in cuz I need to learn it first then I can enter the match!

Buddies The Best

I don't think u can set the server, u need to have another account to play in another server if I'm not wrong (have nvr tried playing in another server though)

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

20 minutes ago, 23peaches said:

I don't think u can set the server, u need to have another account to play in another server if I'm not wrong (have nvr tried playing in another server though)

Yeah my region is set in oce for LoL, so if I changed it, I think you would have to start from the bottom -- different level and everything. 

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

1 hour ago, Kannatsuki said:

Yeah my region is set in oce for LoL, so if I changed it, I think you would have to start from the bottom -- different level and everything. 

Oh.....it's kinda sad tho. In Dota,you can change your server whenever you want without having to start back from the first. But I prefer to play in SEA Server cuz among all servers,SEA is the most hard and full of different play style players. Even worldwide gaming analyst approve this fact. Ahahaha.......I don't mean any racism here.

Buddies The Best

I play LoL sometimes but i'm level 29 lol

4 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Well.....that also me. I play Dota for a long time but still at level 31~

Buddies The Best

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

lmao don't worry I haven't been playing in so long cause of school, so I'm only level 22

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

9 minutes ago, Kannatsuki said:

lmao don't worry I haven't been playing in so long cause of school, so I'm only level 22

I haven't played it yet~ Ahahaha

Buddies The Best

Idm playing dota. LOL would be hard becus of region issue, switching region will reset everything. No runes and stuff, plus koreans are insane in LOL, we stand a better chance in dota

46 minutes ago, Kannatsuki said:

i acctually have time to play but i dont like to play solo, so i have to wait at least one of my classmates be online to go duo(or full team sometimes)

I guess it will be a dota game.. lol we should planabout teams.. how about I-biddies vs I-buddies first? then the winning buddies will be a team that will have a friendly battle between k-buddies xD

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

2 hours ago, Galaxystar said:

Idm playing dota. LOL would be hard becus of region issue, switching region will reset everything. No runes and stuff, plus koreans are insane in LOL, we stand a better chance in dota

I agree with you.....but,Koreans also a monster in Dota tho~ look at their national representative's play style.....crazy!

Buddies The Best