yerination

dream to go to korea and meet gfriend

16 posts in this topic

B|I want to save my money.and going to korea to meet gfriend, watching their show or fansign event. But if i get there what i do next? Is there any korean buddies help? Or is there any korean buddies club ?

B|

I went to Korea last October dreaming to see them but it's pretty hard xD I couldn't even find SoMu office (it was in basement at that time)

My family is also planning to go to korea next year  😆 mid march i guess. Where should i start my hunting for gfriend? Lol 😂 really hoping to see may fave groupsss 🙏

bWbaWot.gif?1

Ugh now I really wanna go to Korea with a fellow buddy, go to fansigns and such :x (a bonus if you're also a Pink Panda). But yea I also wouldn't know what to do either after getting to Korea, like where would Gfriend be and what their schedule is like, and I don't speak Korean too. Ugh #InternationalBuddyTroubles

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

7 minutes ago, Sheunha said:

Ugh now I really wanna go to Korea with a fellow buddy, go to fansigns and such :x (a bonus if you're also a Pink Panda). But yea I also wouldn't know what to do either after getting to Korea, like where would Gfriend be and what their schedule is like, and I don't speak Korean too. Ugh #InternationalBuddyTroubles

Unfortunately I think it's really hard to get into a fan sign event :(. I really want to attend one too. 

0kGGPDY.gif S609ofY.gif 
Cr: KingofKpop for Siggy 
Cr: Yedding for Fanart   

36 minutes ago, Sheunha said:

I feel you,Buddy~ even I don't know what to do~

Buddies The Best

6 hours ago, pangting said:

I went to Korea last October dreaming to see them but it's pretty hard xD I couldn't even find SoMu office (it was in basement at that time)

Really, i thought it was only dance practice room in the basement 

6 hours ago, Sheunha said:

Me myself prefer to attend fansign than seeing their show. We can see their cuteness and interaction at the fansign as we have seen  fan sign even at utube

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

My family is ahelp.lanning to go to korea next year  😆 mid march i guess. Where should i start my hunting for gfriend? Lol 😂 really hoping to see may fave groupsss 🙏

Find their schedule at this site maybe help.Lol. If u manage to see them pls report to us :P

5 hours ago, Yuju-nim Jjang~ said:

I feel youtogether.ven I don't know what to do~

I wish there is korean buddy Can pick us up at airport and  hunt gfriend together. Daebaak..

4 minutes ago, yerination said:

I wish there is korean buddy Can pick us up at airport and  hunt gfriend together. Daebaak..

Hahaha that would be so fun. A Buddy fansite owner as international Buddy's tour guide xD

Proud Wife of Sowon

4 hours ago, yerination said:

Really, i thought it was only dance practice room in the basement 

I'm not sure if I remember correctly but at that time even the office was in basement. They move it up after Rough era I think

Btw the easiest way to see idols is to attend the local festivals that they attend cuz it opens to everyone and not many groups will perform. But sometimes it's not on your travelling route and access to those places requires a bit of research. There is also the mnet tour which is not so expensive but you could attend M!Countdown performance within that tour. However the tour is only available on Thursday and you won't know which performance you gonna watch. When I was there they had the outdoor Music Bank at Incheon (the day Bogum and Irene wore pilot outfits) and I managed to get the tickets (pre-apply online, quite easy but the seats we got through lottery were super far from the stage). However I could not go back to Incheon on that day and it would take me like 7 hours just for that event so no, I skipped it.

Waiting in front of their company might also give you a chance. I ate donut in front of JYP building to wait for a chance to see idols. There was one people walked out from the building to get into the van but I couldn't see who that person is. Fansite masters were there all the time so they blocked all my vision xD I saw some trainees at the old SM building (their training place I think) but I didn't see any familiar face. There were few idols I saw on the street as well but I had no idea who they were xD Sadly, due to travelling I couldn't stay there all the time xD

Therefore I think if you want to see GF you need to really plan ahead, hunt for the tickets, research all the possibilities, and dedicate your whole trip just for that purpose. Otherwise it all depends on your luck, which I rarely have in my life haha xD anyway I'm saving to go visit Korea again by November next year so if any buddy happen to be there at the same time I would love to meet up and we can look for GF together xD that would be fun

7 hours ago, yerination said:

Find their schedule at this site maybe help.Lol. If u manage to see them pls report to us :P

Haha of course xD the very first thing to do is to report to co-buddies :sowonnice:

bWbaWot.gif?1

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 6:01 AM, pangting said:

I'm not sure if I remember correctly but at that time even the office was in basement. They move it up after Rough era I think

Btw the easiest way to see idols is to attend the local festivals that they attend cuz it opens to everyone and not many groups will perform. But sometimes it's not on your travelling route and access to those places requires a bit of research. There is also the mnet tour which is not so expensive but you could attend M!Countdown performance within that tour. However the tour is only available on Thursday and you won't know which performance you gonna watch. When I was there they had the outdoor Music Bank at Incheon (the day Bogum and Irene wore pilot outfits) and I managed to get the tickets (pre-apply online, quite easy but the seats we got through lottery were super far from the stage). However I could not go back to Incheon on that day and it would take me like 7 hours just for that event so no, I skipped it.

Waiting in front of their company might also give you a chance. I ate donut in front of JYP building to wait for a chance to see idols. There was one people walked out from the building to get into the van but I couldn't see who that person is. Fansite masters were there all the time so they blocked all my vision xD I saw some trainees at the old SM building (their training place I think) but I didn't see any familiar face. There were few idols I saw on the street as well but I had no idea who they were xD Sadly, due to travelling I couldn't stay there all the time xD

Therefore I think if you want to see GF you need to really plan ahead, hunt for the tickets, research all the possibilities, and dedicate your whole trip just for that purpose. Otherwise it all depends on your luck, which I rarely have in my life haha xD anyway I'm saving to go visit Korea again by November next year so if any buddy happen to be there at the same time I would love to meet up and we can look for GF together xD that would be fun

Wow you such a hunter yet Youjust need a little luck. Thank you so much  for sharing your experience and advice. So  we just need e free korean tour, so we can go anywhere anytime without tight schedule right?

Owh i really wish i can go With you to go to korea with so we can see our girls:(

yeah i wanna meet them too... i always feel jealous with buddies who already meet them... and send them present,,, me too want T.T

I want to save my money.and going to korea to meet gfriend, watching their show or fansign event. But if i get there what i do next? Is there any korean buddies help? Or is there any korean buddies club ?

if you are in the philippines there are many korean in manila and both of you will benefit because korean go to manila for cheap education and to learn english so becoming friends with them you can learn korean language from them and teach them english

Sent from my SM-J200H using GFSquad.com mobile app