d2sCkmc.jpg
  • Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Link 4

GFSquad.com Production Presents a GFSquad.com 1st Anniversary Video! Watch here!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pop Master

article
[Trans]GFriend SinB & Umji "We Are On Good Terms .. Those Are Just Rumors"

8 posts in this topic

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmimgnews1.naver.n

Girlgroup GFriend emphasized their sisterly love.

GFriend held "Navillera" Comeback Showcase broadcasted via Naver V-App on the afternoon of July 11, 2016.

That day Umji stated, "The rumors saying that me and SinB have bad relationship are NOT TRUE." Also "We are very close to each other, we just don't show it that much. We never badly thought of each other. I think people misunderstood it. If you see those (rumors), don't feel so bad, just laugh at it."

And she said with a bright smile, "All of us members are very close to each other."

Source: GFriend SinB & Umji "We Are On Good Terms .. Those Are Just Rumors"

untitled.JPG

Netizen Comments:

+1188 -116

Umji seems to have very good personality

+977 -151

Don't touch our Umji ㅡㅡ

+649 -86

I have something to say to the kids: "What are you doing?" (T/N: from the tone of the comment, the reply seems to be talking about those people who spread the rumors)

+531 -82

Really, even if I haven't read the comments, why are they like that;; GFriend fighting!!!

+538 -129

Umji has grown so well so pretty

+223 -30

Umji is the kindest member in GFriend but don't get me wrong. All her unnies seems to be considerate to her.

+139 -18

Doesn't SinB usually has that character to play the resting cold face look...?? But she's also very friendly with Umji. What the heck is wrong with those people (T/N: referring to those spreading the rumors) Hwang Eunbi (SinB) Kim Yewon (Umji) please don't look at those bad articles instead look only on the good ones.

+158 -26

Those people really don't get tired giving meaning to each of celebrities' facial expressions...

+115 -17

I'm a fan of them yet I don't have any clue that such rumors exist hahahahah

+97 -11

How could you live with someone you hate? Please stop with the bad comments. Think about this, what if you are in their position?

**************************************************************************************************

Translator's Note:

During GFriend's Album Showcase, they addressed the rumors regarding Umji & SinB's relationship with each other.

The rumors flying around say that SinB and Umji are in bad terms and the they are spreading that the members, specially SinB, are bullying Umji, even if those aren't true.

The rumors stresses one of Umji' confession on one of the episodes (Episode 4) on MBC Music's One Fine Day wherein she said that she was not close with SinB "at first".

Umji confessed that during her trainee days, she was worried that the long time trainees might detest her for coming last in the group.

Upon saying "long time trainees" SinB reacted "Why? Why are you like this .. I don't hate you."

Umji continues that she really is "thankful to all the members".

SinB continued the conversation saying that she is "sorry to Umji and to be honest..." Then Eunha  joked "You've hated her?" causing all of them to laugh.

SinB continued, "I really don't like her when she first came in because I already started my entertainment career since when I was young. And when Umji came in, a friend with no experience, I was like 'ah, okay let's see how good she is'."

"But it's not right to do that actually."

"I usually speak without much feeling, but I think back then, I would speak to Umji two times more cold than usual."

If we are to read until this part it would really seem like she really hated Umji.

But SinB explained further, "But that was resolved after entering the dorm. Since then, I decided to treat Umji even better."

Umji continued the conversation, "Although we're of the same age but because of greatly different backgrounds our friendship will be even deeper in the future instead. Honestly, we're friends and of the same age. Because of that, it makes her (SinB) an even larger source of support for me. I have many things to thank SinB for. We play together like sisters and you've (SinB) become my friend in this team as well. I'm really thankful. And when I have problems, she's always giving me tips from the sidelines" being overwhelmed with emotions that lead her to tear.

She also called SinB a "Tsundere". A term that originated from anime which means that the "characters are usually cold on the outside but sometimes show their warm sides to those who are close to them".

Here's the video of that conversation (the vid was set to start at 38:40 for Umji and SinB's confession)

video_object.png

Please visit my blog: GFriend Trans

BD3MfH7.gif

On one fine day SinB said that she kind of hated Umji at the beginning because of some envy, but after that Umji said that they will be closer in the future.

You can see a lot of videos and gifs of them hugging so it's not true that they are not close...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

SinB and Umji to that rumors: 

Iy822vl.gif Rwumxu3.gif

ZQ5W5VF.jpg DqVgDLj.jpg

tSQg7lD.gifBjn1CIc.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고        우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me    Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Just watch this video and you know what's up..

https://youtu.be/Ar_3TUAJxVw

They deserve an oscar if that is fake...

"Why is there toilet paper next to the computer?"        

- Sowon /Girafe <3

tumblr_inline_o3c7qsMMOb1sq9gow_500.giftumblr_inline_o3c7q2ldwS1sq9gow_500.gif

17 minutes ago, TheBazing said:

Just watch this video and you know what's up..

https://youtu.be/Ar_3TUAJxVw

They deserve an oscar if that is fake...

This video is so beautiful :x

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

It's ridiculous that some people believe this rumour. Umji seems so happy lately, no sign of being bullied. Plus Sinb was very supportive when she got a lot of hate last year. 

Q8urN4tb.jpggDciAMeb.jpg

Umji: I don't like horror movies. Yuju: I love horror movies.

Bad rumours to make our girls look bad. I was mad when I read it but it's better to laugh and don't let haters have fun.

On 7/12/2016 at 2:02 AM, Amit said:

On one fine day SinB said that she kind of hated Umji at the beginning because of some envy, but after that Umji said that they will be closer in the future.

You can see a lot of videos and gifs of them hugging so it's not true that they are not close...

To be more precise, SinB didn't like Umji at first because SinB worked hard and was a dancer since she was a toddler to get into this industry whereas Umji was cast off the streets.

In simple form, it was SinB thinking she was better than Umji because she worked harder than Umji. However, this attitude changed completely. SinB became humble and began to put aside her pride and arrogance for the sake of her relationship with Umji and her unnies. 

SinB does have the RBF( Look it up) but that does't mean she's a complete cold-hearted person. Trust me. I have the same RBF. 

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

b8dea1d6285da5f1ca73064f7a357cfce98390d5"Laus Deo Semper"