Perseus

How, when and why did you start liking Gfriend ~Share my story~

183 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am really new to the fandom even though i know Gfriend since their debut. 

I just had really good interactions with buddies, the fandom is really nice and so I checked them out. I fall for them and now I’m here. I’m still learning and I’m looking forward to know them better. My bias is sinb. 

Hello,
I am really new to the fandom even though i know Gfriend since their debut. 
I just had really good interactions with buddies, the fandom is really nice and so I checked them out. I fall for them and now I’m here. I’m still learning and I’m looking forward to know them better. My bias is sinb. 

I know GFriend from my friend. I almost stopped liking K-pop before he introduced GFriend to me. At first the cute concept was meh for me (was a big SNSD fan before, they don’t do cute concept often). And then Rough happened lol. Sowon is my bias btw xD

19 minutes ago, FroSty said:

I know GFriend from my friend. I almost stopped liking K-pop before he introduced GFriend to me. At first the cute concept was meh for me (was a big SNSD fan before, they don’t do cute concept often). And then Rough happened lol. Sowon is my bias btw xD

Seems like many sones like Gfriend. I am a sone and rough also made me a Gfriend fan. 

i've know Gfriend since debut and they have made me so happy loving all the wonderful songs that they make or sing for us andlets hope 2019 is another amazing year for them

7 hours ago, kpopasiawroldwide said:

i've know Gfriend since debut and they have made me so happy loving all the wonderful songs that they make or sing for us andlets hope 2019 is another amazing year for them

Yeahh can't wait already for their next comeback xD

Hiiii! My story isn't special but I started liking Gfriend because when I was just getting into kpop somebody suggested them to me. I immediately listened to them and fell in love. The first ever songs I listened to where Navillera and Rough so those songs are really special to me. At first I didn't know about Buddies but I kept listening to Gfriend and eventually found out and its now the only kpop group fandom that I'm so invested in and I don't regret it. Buddies are the best!

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using GFSquad.com mobile app

I actually made a somewhat long thread on my Twitter about me looking back about how I went from "stalker" to Buddy just a few days ago.
You can check it out at the embedded link. xD
I like hearing everyone else's stories as well! Let's do our best for GFriend!

So great to know about all your journey to become a buddy !
I actually started liking Gfriend this year (since February) when I first saw them doing Navillera 2x faster on WI haha
I was so impressed by their sync and detailed steps, even tho I didnt like Navillera at that time (I wasnt listening Kpop at all but they made me changed my mind ) The more i searched about them the more i was in love with them

So TFTMN is the 1st comeback i lived and am so PROUD i feel like I came at the right time !

I am still new in the fandom but i rely on you buddies so that i can know much more about them 🤣

Sent from my SM-A510F using GFSquad.com mobile app