Pop Master

article
 [OSEN] GFRIEND, 'All Kill' Impression.."Now is the Moment of Navillera!"

6 posts in this topic

Source: [OSEN] GFRIEND, 'All Kill' Impression.."Now is the Moment of Navillera!"

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmimgnews2.naver.n

Girlgroup GFriend snatches the difficult-to-achieve hit homerun. With this comeback GFriend dominates the music charts with the title song 'Navillera' getting a remarkable achievement one year and a half since debut.

According GFriend OSEN interview this morning of July 11, "We preparing for our first album having a new and hard working mind. We are so happy and thankful to all the fans who did not sleep and waited for our comeback. Also to the staffs who are always at our side working hard together. Because of this we will also work harder in order to repay this much love we are receiving."

Following this "It's not about getting wins but we really want to show a bright and energetic performance which we worked so hard for. And what's more important for us is that we want to tell how much thankful we are to the fans that's why we want to fly together with Buddies like butterflies. Starting from today please keep on watching our activities for this album. Right this moment, let's fly like butterfly with GFriend" they added.

GFriend released 'LOL' Album this day, July 11 0:00 AM KST, with the title song 'Navillera'. An exciting song possessing GFriend's one-level upgraded 'power-pure' trademark. A song that tells of the girls' desire to get closer to the person they like and give their sincere love.  It is also impressive that they made use of the word 'Navillera' that came from the Korean poem 'Seungmoo' by Cho Jihun.

This year, Gfriend hits another homerun with the title song 'Navillera'. Together with Glass Bead, Me Gustas Tu and Rough, Navillera will be their fourth hit song proving themselves as the "trending" girlgroup.

untitled.JPG

The graph shows that 7:3 is male to female ratio for the users who commented in the article. While 35% comments came from those at their 20s.

Netizen Comments:

+2059 -360

The song's so good hehehe it's really great even until the end ..GFriend is really a digital monster

+1642 -262

this song is just right for GFriend ..

+1483 -295

Fly like a butterfly!! GFriend let's slay!!

+972 -202

I really like the song I've watched the MV and I have enormous expectation to the choreo

+1159 -279

They are getting prettier one comeback after the other ..I'll support you~~

+310 -68

Eunha in short hair is so pretty. GFriend fighting!!!

+195 -32

Fly like a butterfly!!! nananananavillera~~~Yuju part so good

+183 -32

Song so good Choreo so pretty MV very well made .. what's more it's so good they used Korean lyrics only. GFriend fighting♥

+224 -46

Now is the moment of Navillera this album will be a huge hit!!!

+221 -42

Let's Navillera GFriend! Congratulations on your first album!! Let's walk on flowery path only♥

+230 -52

I can say that it's pretty♥

+201 -43

I repeatedly listen to their album songs again and again starting at midnight because I really lke them...

+155 -28

Congratulation GFriend!! .. let's fly like butterflies getting our fourth homerun!!

+122 -18

Eunha's short hair was made by God's hands..Of course she's also pretty before but she looks much prettier this time~

+157 -30

Santorini Eunha is here

(T/N: Santorini is the alias Eunha used when she performed in the 'King of Masked Singers', she advanced to the second round)

Thanks for reading!

BD3MfH7.gif

13 hours ago, Pop Master said:

+122 -18

Eunha's short hair was made by God's hands..Of course she's also pretty before but she looks much prettier this time~

I can't believe this comment doesn't receive more upvote :o It deserves a thousand upvotes LOL

Let's do well, GFRIEND! Let's work harder, Buddies!

ezgif-3995123927.gifezgif-46721892.gif

5 hours ago, maknaesminion said:

I can't believe this comment doesn't receive more upvote :o It deserves a thousand upvotes LOL

Let's do well, GFRIEND! Let's work harder, Buddies!

ezgif-46721892.gif

This GIF is so precious ... 

BD3MfH7.gif

11 hours ago, Pop Master said:

ezgif-46721892.gif

This GIF is so precious ... 

IKR :x:x:x:x:x

Our precious little maknae~ slaying the aegyo counting lol

ezgif-3995123927.gifezgif-46721892.gif

Really hope they will achieve at least  PAK to shut the haters saying that nearly everyone can get all kill ¬¬

This gave a me "chicken skin", goose bumps.