Sheunha

Worried about Yerin

18 posts in this topic

Okay so this Yerin thread is the LEAST active of the members, and I find that confusing. Yerin is super funny and I love watching her in varieties etc. Show our lead dancer some love!

ElAO14.gif

Anyway I've been noticing lately that Yerin has been quiet/just not her usual self. If you've watched the ep1 showtime or the vapp live for their comeback you may have noticed as well. I'm worried that all the nonsensical hate has been getting to her :( I hope she would just ignore them and just be herself <3

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

Yup, I noticed that too. Let us just hope that she's not changing herself ( Maybe she's not feeling well or a little bit moody in the episode) Yerin is not my bias but I always love her lines in Gfriend's songs ^_^ Will never forget how her appearance in Running Man helped Glass Bead to climb the chart.

I laught at 13:45 #LOL

I Edited this Signature 

untitled_1_by_rontaku-da8ghl3.jpg  untitled_4_by_rontaku-da8gr9m.jpg

😍😂😍😂😍

giphy.gif

Edited by Kizographer

if you'll ask me why I fell inlove with this girl, well here's the answer...

giphy.gif

i noticed that too!...... i felt a bit worry about her. Hope that other members notice that too and give her some support

I did notice something too but I thought it was just me. Her "Chicken Dance" wouldn't be the same if she wasn't her normal self. Yerin Fighting!!!

I think or I hope that She was only tired because there many Comeback schedules, and thats why she sleep in the Ep1 

nt2jsip7.gif

I remember how upset I was after I started noticing similiar things about Umji, so I get why you're worried. But also another thing occured to me. Remember what other girls said about Yerin? That in dorm she's more quiet, mature, responsible, that she nags about cleaning and reads a lot of books. Maybe that's her real personality showing? In the beginning she was Gfriend's frontman, the spotlight was constantly on her and she had to attract attention and leave an impression, because otherwise people wouldn't even know that there is a group called Gfriend. But now they're doing great, other members are more recognizable (especially Yuju, SinB and now Eunha) and know how to act in front of camera. So she can be less hype, she can even be in the background, and things won't be awkward or boring, because the rest can now handle it and don't have to rely only on her. Do you think it's a possibility? I'd certinaly prefer that over her being hurt because of the haters...

18 minutes ago, Who? said:

I remember how upset I was after I started noticing similiar things about Umji, so I get why you're worried. But also another thing occured to me. Remember what other girls said about Yerin? That in dorm she's more quiet, mature, responsible, that she nags about cleaning and reads a lot of books. Maybe that's her real personality showing? In the beginning she was Gfriend's frontman, the spotlight was constantly on her and she had to attract attention and leave an impression, because otherwise people wouldn't even know that there is a group called Gfriend. But now they're doing great, other members are more recognizable (especially Yuju, SinB and now Eunha) and know how to act in front of camera. So she can be less hype, she can even be in the background, and things won't be awkward or boring, because the rest can now handle it and don't have to rely only on her. Do you think it's a possibility? I'd certinaly prefer that over her being hurt because of the haters...

Yes, yerin is supposed to be more quiet than sowon. When i watched their shows, they said themselves sowon and sinB are the most talkative. Yerin is actually a more quiet person, she usually express herself with actions/movements like hugs or etc.

BUT still, i am a bit worry :(

47 minutes ago, Who? said:

26 minutes ago, ChinguPower said:

Yes, yerin is supposed to be more quiet than sowon. When i watched their shows, they said themselves sowon and sinB are the most talkative. Yerin is actually a more quiet person, she usually express herself with actions/movements like hugs or etc.

BUT still, i am a bit worry :(

I REALLY hope you both are right and that's just really how she is in the dorms. That or just tired from schedules. Can't help but worry but I'll think positively.

COsDBpd.gifAR5jPd6.gif

credit to ASquirtle and KingofKpop :3

On 7/12/2016 at 7:58 AM, Who? said:

I hope this is true! Because Yerin is super cute and it'd be horrible if she was sad and/or hurt!

#SupportYerin :x 

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

On 12/7/2016 at 4:58 AM, Who? said:

Yes, I also feel that Yerin is giving the spotlight to the other girl. She already get her own place as The Show's MC so she might (or the company) feel she should give the other member chance to get attention. But, Yerin is still the same if she's alone with Buddies, like in Behind The Scene videos, Yeochin TV, and so on.

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

I was worried about Yerin too until I saw the recent album jacket and MV shooting videos. She's still her, loudly and funny. I hope it's just that she stepped 1 step back from the spotlight, not because she's afraid of the haters' opinion.  

It's a little bit unrelated, but red velvet's Yeri is my bias too and lately she's got a lot quieter too after she received a lot of hate, she even admitted that she get scared of the camera because of the hate, so I started to think maybe that's what happened to Yerin too. She's a lot more popular than the other member when they first debuted and get invited to variety show a lot too, so more people know her and she get more hate too.

I mean the amount of hate that she received from the "ugly crying" thing, fake eye smile, doodling on fan's gift (even the fan said it was okay they still bashed her) , her words to winner (this one was mnet's evil editing's fault, but still) and a lot more silly things that the antis made up because they're probably jealous of her, I think that's more than enough to change someone's personality.

but let's just hope that I am wrong, and she didn't have any hard time because of the hate

When I think back to some of the earlier videos, you can actually see her being a bit quieter. Even on Running Man she was kind of shy and yet her personality was still adorable. If you watch the part with her chicken dance, she seems shy but when it's her turn to show what she has , :Bang:it's the Yerin everyone is used to seeing. In one interview, the other girls also voted her as the first one to cry. On her and Umji's hidden camera video they both cried, she couldn't contain herself. Even on the Soompi Pinic video, they're were presented with their birthday cake and everyone keep saying "Don't Cry". That same look is what we see for these current awards. It's really like she's trying to keep herself together.

I hope that this is it. On their YeoChin Tv videos, she seems just fine.

It seems that she's change after netizen bashed her crying when they won the 1st place for rough. Ever since that yerin change, she realised that everything she did people are watching until at some point she just tired to do which is which. But she's slowly learning that us (Buddies) are here with her. She's learning so do we. Let's keep supporting yerin & gfriend. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

I've been noticing that to usually she is energetic ?

Image result for gfriend sinb gif

resize output image

Yerin becomes more quiet, less competitive and not that energetic compared before. You can notice it with their recent videos.

It's all because of the bashing she gets. It may not be the main reason but it's probably one of the reasons.

I hope that the smile that she shows us is true. I hope she's not keeping something to herself.

Remember, when she had an appendicitis she just keep it to herself without telling the members, not until she cannot bear the pain anymore.

What worries me more is that most of the KPop Idols suffers from depressions. So, Yerin be strong. Buddies will always be here for you. Fighting! :gfs-smilie-yerin:

(  Yerin forever.. GFriend forever.. )