Reishi32

It's Been Awhile

11 posts in this topic

Hi, Buddies

Thank you for being here with GFRIEND this past 6 years. It's hard, but it's real. 

but, I still hope for something, some good news from the girls maybe. Let's support them.

Rei.

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

Hi Buddies! Going back here after a long time feels so refreshing. I miss everyone. 
GFRIEND was the one who bounded all of us, Buddies, together in this one big community. I love how this still stays strong given the times.

Let's always be there for GFRIEND whatever happens, alright?

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

Hi Buddies. I know everyone is shocked to hear about the sudden news. It still feels weird.

Let's be thankful for all the songs, variety content, the real life interactions, and all the other moments the girls gave to us!

While I haven't been as active as of lately, I still cherish all the moments we had early on during their early days. I was more active on OH, but I know a lot of you from there. The times we would be streaming and sharing memes, and pictures, and videos, and experiences were all moments I'll always cherish. 

So thank you GFRIEND and buddies for being there for more than 6 years. 

So unexpected. 😢

90570616e7.gif

"I would like to be a friend that brings happiness to those around"

76561197990815050.png

Thanks to all the members of Gfsquad, administrators, I felt here at home, really a distant family from all over the world, thanks for letting me be an international buddy. I'll be here always, just let me know and I'm here. Thank you Gfriend for letting me love you. See you soon everyone. From Argentina.

Hi everyone. It's really been a while! I missed this community, thanks for being around and making my Buddy life so fun. Thanks GFRIEND for all the memories so far <3

:yj2:

Oh wow, it's been a while since I've been here.

I missed this community so much and honestly have so many memories with this community and the group itself.

Thanks for all the memories that was made with the group, maybe someday we'll have a new beginning.

Until then, see you soon.

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

It's been over 2 months, still doesn't feel real to me, i'm just listening to GFriend's discography as usual, my mind just thinks they're on a long hiatus. I believe they will come back together as 6 one day, I have faith in Sowon and the girls, till then stay strong everyone <3

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

Actually, i don't know what feeling about the disband... I miss them so much guys, i can't-

:(

At times I still can't believe it.

I hope the girls are all happy <3 

Wow it's been so long since I've been here and glad to see many old members. 6 years a long time, feels like yesterday I got into them because I was recommended by a friend to watch Navillera MV when it came out. All the memories I had from helping Nesh with Gfriend updates and helping people make accounts to vote for Gfriend on Music Awards, I'll definitely cherish all that time and continue to as a Buddy forever. Thank you GFS staff and members for the fun times. 

Anyways it just got announced today (10/6) that SinB, Eunha and Umji have join BPM (Big Planet Made) and will be a 3 member group. I'M SO EXCITED :D 
I'll always follow all the Gfriend members even though they are doing separate things :x  

Hope everyone has a safe and great rest of their 2021.

Gfriend Forever! :gfs-smilie-gfriend:
SinBisbae

AsMpECj.gif   75e37ee80e.jpg

Creds to ASquirtle for the sig