Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

other
Yo Buddies~!! Wazzup~!!

1 post in this topic

Hello Buddies! It's me Haechi! ^_^ 

It's been a long time!! How are you guys? I hope that all of you are doing well and fine ^^

(for those who don't know me I'm a staff here ^^ )

Currently, Corona Virus is hitting the world that made a huge effect in our normal lives so I hope that all of you are in good health and following the preventions to avoid it ^^

As you've guys seen, this place is like a dungeon now lol obviously but still I'm really thankful and happy to see people visiting here and posting stuffs here. I also want to apologize that this matter happened. We really tried our best to revive this site when it started to slowdown the interactions and updates but we can't stop the modern technology lol people were diverted in different platforms plus it might look an excuse but our staffs have our own lives too that we needed to focus. We're really sorry for that.

I want to thank @GFSuzr for not giving up this place despite of being a dungeon. I know that the server is not free for GFS but still you keep it alive. ^^ I hope that you're doing well despite of Corona Virus in your country. You might be really busy now but I hope that you read this ^^

Actually, I'm currently an inactive staff especially in subbing right now. I really wanted to help on providing GFRIEND  contents but my time is currently tight that I can't even help. I really feel sorry towards the team that's why I would like to have an indefinite hiatus on subbing at GFSS. 

To the people behind GFSquad Subs Team thank you for the wonderful experience that you guys shared to me! I really enjoyed those moments I spent on GFSS! From the team's founder, (@BenStack), to the pioneers and newbies y'all are the best people that I knew. Thank you for being my second family! I will treasure and apply all the stuffs I learned from GFSS. It's not just a subbing team, it's a FAMILY. ^^

Shoutout to @BenStack ^^ Hey Sajangnim! Thank you for the trust and the learnings I gained from you! You made me a better person! You're the best! I'm looking forward on your future as a musician! I'll be supporting you! 

I'll still visit here when there's an opportunity so let's continue on making memories here Buddies! Thank you for the support you guys giving here at GFS Site! I may not be an active staff anymore but still I'm rooting for GFRIEND and BUDDIES!!

To the lurkers out there please don't be shy ^^ Let's have some talks here ^^

Let's go and keep on supporting GFRIEND forever !! ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again