Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] From Yuju - Small Trouble

1 post in this topic

5cc72c492d3ac_ScreenShot2019-04-30at2_50_24am.thumb.png.793c6709b253b0e1a6d95c1c2aa77255.png

Buddy boo I miss you so much .. What're you doing now ? I'm curious hih
I just wanted to say anything to Buddies Any bored and sleepy Buddies willing to listen to my little trouble?
I ate malatang (spicy Chinese soup) yesterday and today.

The members kept saying it was delicious every time so I contemplated again and again whether I wanted to try it or not and kept delaying it, so I tried it the other day. Oh it was more delicious than I expected. There's something I like about it.. But after a day, I forgot what it tasted like. I didn't want to fall behind the trends so I ordered it as soon as I opened my eyes. But when I was feeling drowsy ..It's delicious but I thought I was going to fall into the malatang. But I ate it well! But it's night now and I've forgotten the taste again. Am I going to order malatang again tomorrow morning? Then I'll feel like I'm falling into the malatang again ... Eat it or not .. eat or not...don't eat it... don't..eat..? Should I eat it again?! Ha I'm in trouble ! Do Buddies like malatang?

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter