Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miralyn

First album

6 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just joined this forum and im happy to say I finally bought my first album ever!

Like, ever! I have never bought an album for any group or etc, and my friend convinced me and i finally bought the Time for Us album.

im just really excited rn, and i hope you all can help me choose my next album to buy!!

Welcome!

My first album/DVDs ever is 1st GFRIEND concert Season Of GFRIEND.

If you a Buddy, I think you should buy all GFRIEND's albums and DVDs :gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

9 hours ago, Miralyn said:

Hey all,

Just joined this forum and im happy to say I finally bought my first album ever!

Like, ever! I have never bought an album for any group or etc, and my friend convinced me and i finally bought the Time for Us album.

im just really excited rn, and i hope you all can help me choose my next album to buy!!

Hello and welcome buddy. I think 'The Awakening' was their best album and 'Where are we Going' their best reality show DVD, so would recommend those next ;)

I got money to buy albums. I really want the concert DVD for encore

I meant I have no money

On 25/04/2019 at 7:26 AM, Jibang said:

Hello and welcome buddy. I think 'The Awakening' was their best album and 'Where are we Going' their best reality show DVD, so would recommend those next ;)

ooooohh yes i love fingertip, so i'll probably look into buying the awakening next , thanks !!