Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] From Eunha - Buddies, this is daebak

1 post in this topic

5c8fa75773d4a_ScreenShot2019-03-19at1_09_51am.thumb.png.77fc5a0f7af2b6000e6465e20c08a224.png

I’m trying to draw a big picture at the moment..
I uploaded this to the company’s chatroom but I don’t know if (Angkko’s) mum has seen it yet so I came here to show it to Buddies!
I think it’s the best drawing I’ve ever done in my life huhu. I think this is the best drawing of Jung Eunbi’s 23 year history which was created with the best idea and with little touches.^^
It started 2 days ago. I was travelling in a car in Kobe to meet Japanese Buddies and eat Kobe beef which is famous here..
Schedules ended earlier than usual and there was no curtain in the car (I don’t like the sunlight so I always have the curtains closed) so I could see the outside view through the window. Maybe it was during the sunset. The clouds were a little pink💖 I thought I shouldn’t have seen the prettiness by myself so I took a few photos. It’s really fun to edit photos these days hehehe But!!! I saw that picture today and I saw Angkko in the clouds!!! That’s why I drew Angkko haha!

f51015e8cc952cc5da4ab89580796b4f882929e2.jpeg.1b7b19d58900d1b515516ffcc72f22a5.jpeg

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter