BlueRicky

appreciation
Thank You

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, BlueRicky Here.

Today is my first day at my University.

I was nervous, excited, as you would expect.

I was going to write a long article about my appreciation for everyone who inspired me, in every single industry.

But I decided to do that when I reach graduation. It's nothing to thank about entering a university.

But I really need to show my sincere thanks to every buddy here, at GFS.

It is quite sad that GFS became a little bit inactive these days.

I really wish more buddies would join this amazing community.

GFS has been a part of my life since 2017 and was the first forum website I ever joined.

It was also the first time I know you could discuss with people all around the world with the same passion.

It was perfect for me, a shy but very talkative guy.

GFS changed my life.

I become more active, more passionate and more brave.

Every buddy here was supportive, even I was saying childish things.

There was a period of time, the joy of me talking with others in the Chat of GFS overtakes everything else.

Everyone was extremely friendly and saying encourage words when I have exams and become unsettled.

GFS has also given me a staff position, allows me to become a more responsible person.

And now I'm here, at University.

I wouldn't make it without all of you, without Gfriend.

I can't really use words to express my thanks to you all.

My dream? Become a manager for Gfriend. That's why I call myself a dreamer. It's not very realistic.

If I am SouMu, I wouldn't hire an inexperienced Chinese who do not speak Korean and could potentially be a crazy fanboy. 

I almost gave up.

Just when the dream is going to fade away, GFS protected the last bit of tinder.

And now, I'm still chasing my dream.

And that is because I know you all, the buddies would back me up.

Thank You.

A new page for me has just started.

Bloom Gfriend, bloom Buddies.

I Love You All.

Thank You.

BlueRicky

04/03/2019

Exciting and very nice words, written from the soul. I feel the same for this forum and for Gfriend and the friendship and generosity of all the members, all from different countries, different languages but with the same passion for life and all thanks to our girls for existing. Success in your new stage and do not miss visiting this wonderful community! I greet you attentively a buddy from Argentina!

First of, CONGRATULATIONS on your 1st day at University! I'm sure you're going through a lot of emotions. Take the experiences all in. Study hard BUT do remember to enjoy the ride. :) 

As for the GFS community, I 100% agree with your heart-felt words. Having been a part of it since the beginning I can honestly say that I've met some of the most amazing and giving people. GFRIEND has brought us here together and through this wonderful group we're able to do great things. I'm looking forward to do more great things and hope that more Buddies will find their way here.

@BlueRicky, your words are inspiring and well-expressed! Continue to dream big and dream many dreams. Work towards those dreams one step at a time. Before you know it, your dreams become reality.

:gfs-smilie-buddy: :gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

3DXWn3B.gif

This is soooo touching!

Reminds me of my newbie days at another forum where the discussions of forming GFS started.. It was a quite long journey until we reached here.. There were probably ups and downs but still due to the support of Buddies and of course GFRIEND we are still here continuing our missions and visions for this community. I hope that this community will become active again and also I hope that like you, Buddies will be able to felt what happiness we felt from this community. Let's all be together for a long time Buddies! And I hope that more positive stuffs will happen in the future ^^ 

LtPfiqd.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Posted (edited)

Best of luck with your studies BlueRicky.

While this website isn't too busy, it's unlike any other site out there - everyone here is here because of Gfriend only. There's no other place I'm aware of just for us, or that allows fans to so easily donate to projects for the girls so I'm grateful for that too.

Edited by Jibang

Well said, and that you can be so open about your emotions shows how great this community is. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a negative post here, towards another member or even another group. Makes me proud to be a buddy!