Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] From Yuju - To Buddies today

1 post in this topic

5c603045b3eeb_ScreenShot2019-02-11at1_07_54am.thumb.png.eb49a38b64c31100c9703bb9d248ce9c.png

To our Buddies who I love
After we finished work today, we came to this warm FanCafe and saw our Buddies' letters greeting us ♥️
How can everyone be this sweet and sincere~?
It's a night where the nick name ChoiSweet makes me shy .. Everyone's getting even sweeter!! 
I like to read all the posts left in the FanCafe for us GFRIEND and it makes me love Buddies, my members and myself even more. Thank you for making me such a loved person. Just like I said at the fanmeeting today, we'll make our fans, Buddies, a name that they'll be even more proud of.
Like my motto, I'll show you my appearance of looking forward (towards the future). Whether it's going past fast or slow, all of these moments we're going through, we all know that Buddies are doing well during all these times. Our Buddies are so cool, and also thank you our cool GFRIEND for being together without any problems ♥️ Good night everyone

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter