GFSuzr

event
GFRIEND 2nd Fan Meeting "Cross the sunset" Rice Wreath Support Project by GFSquad.com

6 posts in this topic

gfs-poster-fanmeeting-2nd-rice-wreath-p.jpg.91754f5214a647298bac3b0ce3b5a295.jpg

Hello Buddies!

Once again, GFSquad.com is back with (YES!) another project. In keeping with a GFS tradition of charities, to celebrate GFRIEND 2nd Fan Meeting Dear Buddy "Cross the sunset", our goal is to donate a Rice Wreath to children in need in GFRIEND's name! :D

The rice wreath will be ordered through dreame.co.kr whom we have ordered many times in previous projects.

Below is our Rice Wreath that was donated during GFRIEND's 1st Dear Buddy Fan Meeting.

Spoiler

dlUWkwf.jpg

For information on our past GFRIEND's (and other) projects, click here! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation Goal: $473.00 usd

*extra donations will go towards more orders of rice

This will guarantee us a nice rice wreath and 100 kg of rice to donate. If it's like last year, the rice wreath will be displayed outside of GFRIEND's 2nd Fan Meeting Dear Buddy "Cross the sunset" at Olympic Hall on February 10th, 2019.

Minimum Donation Amount: $5.00USD

Donation Deadline: February 6th, 2019 at 11:59PM KST.

Benefits for Donors:

1. A Forum Donation Award added to your profile. Example of previous awards:
     gfs-award-donor-1.jpg.a72e08d810dc2d962agfs-award-donor-coalwreath.jpg.7af340da3dcgallery-award-donor-2nd-anniversary.pn

2. Your forum status will also be changed from "Bud" or "Buddies" to "Donors"
  3. A free forum title change. (Post your title change requests here)

TUTORIAL HOW TO DONATE

1. Click link: http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/donate/

2. Click 'Donate Here' button located on the right side of the page. *Please use only the Donate button.

gf-2nd-fanmeeting3-2019-01-21_190405.jpg.328ef43606b21cdd5a4b3fce3fef8197.jpg

3. Select 'Amount' (Minimum $5.00 USD), 'Goal', and 'Payment Method' (only Paypal for now)

gf-2nd-fanmeeting1-p.thumb.jpg.dd6053b57fe9f87f0de3949e1b0b5850.jpg

4. Confirm details, with options to stay 'Anonymous'

gf-2nd-fanmeeting2-p.thumb.jpg.90d8e7d9438abf28fd26624d1ecdd917.jpg

5. You will then be prompted by Paypal to login and confirm payment. 

Don't have a PayPal account? 
You can use your debit card (where available), credit card or bank account (where available).

The PayPal interface may vary.

gfs-donation-step3b.jpg.1e64d07def42544c0d4c1cf0c1683571.jpg

gfs-donation-step3a.jpg

We hope you can donate whatever you can to support GFRIEND, our cause, and GFSquad.com!

-GFS Staff

:gfs-smilie-thankyou: :gfs-smilie-buddies:

I wish i could dontate but I can't coz I don't have a card. I will support this activiry!

Don't worry, Buddy ~ Lots of fans cannot donate for various good reasons. Just love and support our girls in any way you can, and someday, when you CAN donate, your generosity will be appreciated. 

I couldn't have said it better! Thank you @DogSoldierSIX! :)

And thank you for supporting, @Myet! :)

:gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

The only way I can support is buy buying their albums ye. One day I will be able to actually donate and help out. Maybe even go for concerts or fanmeets. I wish I could but they didn't come to sg

On 1/30/2019 at 11:20 PM, Myet said:

The only way I can support is buy buying their albums ye. One day I will be able to actually donate and help out. Maybe even go for concerts or fanmeets. I wish I could but they didn't come to sg

Purchasing albums is a great way to support the girls, so continue doing that! Also, there are many SG Buddies, so let's hope the girls visit there soon!

:gfs-smilie-hwaiting: