Pop Master

article
[Netizen Comments | Trans] GFriend, July 11 Comeback "Preparing Our Heart & Soul, First Full Album"

2 posts in this topic

I translated the netizen comments in an article talking about GFriend's Comeback. The article was made on 2016.06.29 by Herald Pop (hehehe "Pop") and was posted on Naver. It's a little late but I wanna share to you the good comments given to GFriend in this article. I hope you are delighted. The comments are plenty so I just included most popular comments here (hence the number of upvotes).

GFriend, July 11 Comeback "Preparing Our Heart & Soul, First Full Album"

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmimgnews1.naver.n

Netizen Comments:

+3372 -404

I'm still listening to their songs .. I'm so excited for another very good song

+2623 -254

GFriend that doesn't do sexy concept and continuesly do innocent concept

+2305 -427

Let's do well again this time!!

+1508 -171

To be frank, GFriend's songs are all epic .. I still listen to Rough everyday...Me Gustas Tu is almost one year already but still it stay in the charts hehehehe GFriend is getting better

+1506 -292

I'm so excited for the comeback T_T GFriend members you are the best!!

+404 -64

Glass Bead, Me Gustas Tu, ROugh .. Trustworthy GFriend

+314 -42

GFriend are always done just right .. not to much not to small .. GFriend hit big! ♥ I will always support you♥

+294 -37

Personally, I think if they make a song as refreshing as Me Gustas Tu it will surely better

+237 -26

I'm not a fan of them but I'm so excited for what charms they will give us!!! I'm so curious TTTTT Quickly Comeback!!!♥

The graph below shows that 67% of the comments were sent by male users while 33% were from females. It is also notable that people at their 20s (28%) and 30s(27%) gave the most number of response to this article.

Untitled.png

For more translated articles (tho I also post them here) feel free to visit my blog: GFriend Trans

BD3MfH7.gif

Thank You for translating all these articles and comments!