Buddies_art

[190116] GFRIEND 4th Anniversary Review by GFSquad.com

10 posts in this topic

GFRIEND 4TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT-14.jpg

GFRIEND 4TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT2-14.jpg

Here are the HD photos of all Charity Wreath displayed at Source Music practice Room!

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-13.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-01.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-02.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-03.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-04.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-05.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-06.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-07.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-08.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-09.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-10.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-11.jpg

GFSQUAD DREAME WREATH-12.jpg

What a great job and effort! fighting gfriend, fighting buddy!

This is very impressive. I didn't realise at first all those banners were ours! It should show the members just how much they mean to i-buddies.

Thanks for putting this together, project staff. I hope the girls like our letters :yerin-love:

Yay! Another successful project for GFRIEND all possible because of the Donors, participants, and staff!

:gfs-smilie-goodjob: :gfs-smilie-buddies:

9 hours ago, Jibang said:

This is very impressive. I didn't realise at first all those banners were ours! It should show the members just how much they mean to i-buddies.

Neither did most of the staff, haha.

Along with the message book, the coal wreath was our initial charity. When it became apparent that the donations were going to exceed the goal we tossed ideas of what to do with the extra funds. We wanted to do something meaningful for GFRIEND and Buddies, so we chose a charity we haven't done before, the bread wreath. The goal then changed to 2 charity wreaths (coal and bread) and a large message book. Happily, we added additional bread to the base bread amount package. :D

There was also a hidden gift, that was not known to Buddies and only known to a handful of staff, which was the rice wreath. This charity was funded separately by us, not part of the donations. It was a special gift that was planned before the project began. The 3 charities combined, however, made for a impressive presentation. Through GFRIEND's 4th anniversary, we had the opportunity to help even more people by different charities all in the name of GFRIEND.

We hope to continue the tradition of supporting GFRIEND by way of charities and support projects! :)

:gfs-smilie-thankyou: :gfs-smilie-buddies:

It's a very successful project thanks to all supporters! Now we have unlocked another goal of bucket list in this year so we are all glad Buddies came to give their best supports. The letters, i am surely they will love it coz almost Buddies that sent were all creative and fun to see it. It's was really cute😄. For the next projects, we'll keep suprising GFriend with International Buddies love. Let's do the best for them💕

Really Wow!!! Thank you so much to everybody involved! Buddy Jjang! GFRIEND Fighting!!! :gfs-smilie-goodjob::gfs-smilie-daebak:

I'm so happy that this project was successful!! I'm also beyond happy that my letter to them made it into the book! The thought that they have read my letter saying how much they mean to me makes me so happy<3