Eunbii

project
[CLOSED] GFSquad Mwave Meet and Greet Group Order (Time For Us)

28 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, tenohalex said:

Hi, how are you?

I am buying at least one CD (there is still the possibility of buying the 3 signed ver) but I am from Mexico, with whom? or what would be the procedure in my case; If I buy it through the group?

I would like some help, since I can buy it until February 15 (pay by paypal)

Hello! I'm good thank you :D and yourself?

If Mexico only has your 3 orders, and we have no manager for Mexico, then we will send your album(s) directly to you meaning photocard and signature pooling would not be available. We advise to get AT LEAST 3 versions if you are the only person ordering from Mexico to minimize shipping costs.

Alternatively, if you have a group of Mexican Buddies who would also like to join this group order with you then we would need a trusted volunteer to become the G.O Manager for Mexico and photocard and signature pooling would then become available ^^

Thank you for your support :)

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

u.u will be difficult, but I appreciate your attention. nice day

tenor.gif

It's not me, who comes to destroy the stars of this sky

By Tenoh A.

6 hours ago, tenohalex said:

u.u will be difficult, but I appreciate your attention. nice day

Hello! Mexico orders are now available with photocard and signature pooling options! ^^

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me