Eunbii

project
[CLOSED] GFSquad Mwave Meet and Greet Group Order (Time For Us)

28 posts in this topic

Deadline: 20th February 2019 9:00 PM KST

5c5f6c0da205a_gfs-poster-meetgreet-timeforus-p.jpg.15d11d72a1f21c6ecbea884da77f405b.jpg

Dear Buddies~

GFSquad is back with another worldwide group order for "Time For Us" Mwave Signed Albums! Check them out here.

Please note that the Signed Albums will be only be signed by ONE RANDOM member of GFRIEND, same as "Time For the Moon Night" previously.e9a4364ff8.png

Please read through all of this document prior to purchasing through us.

1. Why should we order from GFSquad instead ordering directly through Mwave?

Aside from being able to help us be among the Top 5 supporters in this project, you will be eligible to join our photocard & signature pooling.

Joining our group buy gives you MORE chances to win the Mwave exclusive photocards rather than ordering alone! This is because GFSquad will bulk buy, meaning we will surely get Mwave exclusive photocards for a good number of buyers.

There are two pricing options:

1. Opting FOR photocard & signature pooling (see section 4 for definition of photocard & signature pooling)

• Prices: (not including domestic shipping from G.O manager to you)
    • $32 USD (PH, SG, MYS, INA)
    • $34 USD (EUR, AUS, CAN/US)
    • $36 USD (ARG, MXC)
  • Prices are split in three zones due to the removal of free shipping option. Prices of shipping differs between countries.
  • Local prices IN PAYPAL RATE are as follows:

PH: 1685 PHP

SG: 44 SGD

CAN: 46 CAD

AUS: 47 AUD

MYS: RM 133 (Local shipping for Malaysia as stated: Peninsula Malaysia = RM 10, Sabah & Sarawak = RM 15)

INA: 460,000 IDR

EUR: 30 EUR

ARG: 1357 ARS

MXC: 688 MXN

2. Opting OUT of photocard & signature pooling

Spoiler

Price: the same as what you would pay if you ordered individually. (Ex. 27.99usd + 7.98usd=35.97usd for one album shipped DIRECTLY to you)

However, by ordering under us you will automatically have more chances to win Mwave exclusive photocards.

*Note: There may be unforeseen customs or tax fees depending on the country and their regulations which may affect the price. These price changes will be notified when the packages are received.*

2. How do I order?

Step A: Fill out the order form for your respective country.

Australia/Malaysia/Europe/Canada/US/Argentina/Mexico: https://goo.gl/forms/6vOStaWM1vS2C3Ls2

Indonesia: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/Xe3u20Dd3NUR6cp?fbclid=IwAR3GPlwFP4jIl8dsTPOI_L8yDpYSPlN3kPV0fuk8PdFRWa5A2JGst3G2HMM

Philippines: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZudBIj246yp18Kgo11N2XgKzE2e8ZBXeonHv8f-V99cNkFg/viewform

Singapore: https://goo.gl/forms/oT0E20i2AdVZTnUr1

Step B:

FOR AUS / MYS / EUR / CAN / US / ARG / MXC:

Send your payment on PayPal to twoeunbii@gmail.com

FOR INA:

Send your payment on PayPal to frappujacku@gmail.com or through Indonesian local banks!

FOR PH: (BPI, METROBANK, LBC OR PALAWAN EXPRESS PERA PADALA ONLY)

Please fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfD0u3OnVTZG0FHe5_iLMQoOeuH0fSrVA2146gDvRiHNRwHXA/viewform

FOR SG:

Send your payment on Bank Transfer/I-Banking/Cash Deposit:
OCBC Frank 689-680676-001

OR

Contact your G.O manager in case you cannot pay directly through PayPal because they will on behalf of you.

Please remember to account for Paypal fees!

If paying with goods and services:

• *PH, SG, MYS, INA, please pay $34 USD
  • *EUR, AUS, CAN, US, please pay $36 USD
  • *ARG, MXC please pay $38 USD

Step C:

Notify your G.O manager in case you have already sent payment

3. Who are the group order managers per country available and how do I contact them?

Philippines - @ginseng0819  or on her Twitter @/ginseng0819 and Facebook: Kim Ginseng II

Singapore@amelian or on her Twitter @/kjunkie09

Malaysia - @adib and @Neshy or on Nesh's Twitter @/Yujuneshy971004

Indonesia@Monica or on her IG and Twitter (@/twinkeul)

Australia - @Eunbii or on his Twitter (@/_eunbii)

West Coast Canada (Pacific, Mountain & Hawaii Time Zones) - @Shadownet

East Coast Canada (Central, Eastern & Maritime Time Zones) - @AznSeoul

USA - @staycool-yuna or on Line @/staycool-yuna

Europe - @BlackRyder or through E-mail: marcovereem@msn.com or Twitter @/Black_Ryder1

Argentina - @Litenim or @/yeochintxts on Twitter

Mexico - @vanessa_montoya  or @/SayA__Sone

We are looking for G.O managers for other countries as well so please do not be afraid to sign up! Just do make sure we can trust you well. Contact @Eunbii SNS as seen on his profile in GFS site or email him at twoeunbii@gmail.com

Please coordinate with your local G.O managers for local shipping, money conversion and rates.

4. But wait....what is photocard & signature pooling?

It is where someone opens the massive amount of albums in an order to see the photocards inside as well as signatures on the albums, with the hope of being able to give everyone their preferred choice for photocards and signatures. But of course these albums are already unsealed as the girls have to sign them.

Do take note that photocard & signature picking priority will go to those who pay early. Those who pay last may or may not have their most preferred choice of photocard & signature.

5. Can I join the group order even without having to join the card pooling?

Yes, you can! GFSquad would appreciate all the orders that we can get, so that we become eligible as one of the Top 5 supporters for this Mwave Meet and Greet. Please just indicate in the remarks and leave the option of photocards & signature blank if you would not like to join.

It would be best if you have your orders shipped directly to you from Mwave as this option is still available to everyone who does not wish to join the pooling. Please still order with us if you wish to support us in our endeavour to showcase the community through this M&G.

6. What if my country does not have a G.O manager but I want to order?

You can form a group within your country that should preferably be able to buy 3 albums, to maximize shipping costs or you can order alone. But we highly encourage the first option!

7. What about the Mwave special photocards? How will we get them?

Those who buy more can have a higher chance of winning the Mwave special cards! GFRIEND will now only pick 7 out of the 49 tiles to get these Mwave special photocards, the chances to get these photocards through ordering from us will be RANDOM.

8. When can I expect these to arrive to me or my G.O manager?

Mwave updates regularly on this link. Usually they arrive around 3 weeks to 1 month after they have been marked as shipped by Mwave. When the artists finish signing is a different question because, as you can imagine, having to sign thousands of albums will take a considerable amount of time! So Buddies please be patient with our girls.

9. Can I cancel my order after I have sent payment?

Strictly no cancellation of orders after payment. However if you wish to cancel your UNPAID order it must be done at least 1 week before the deadline of payment. If you cancel AFTER this time, you will be marked as a bogus buyer and will no longer be entertained by GFSquad in future G.Os 

10. When is the deadline for payment?

20th February 2019 9:00 PM KST

For any questions NOT answered in this post, feel free to contact, @Eunbii, on his SNS accounts!

------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

1.) GFSquad will not be held liable for any mishap that may happen due to Mwave's or the Post Offices' carelessness. (Ex. Damaged boxes and Lost packages) We can only try our best to coordinate with Mwave for compensation in the case of a mishap.

2.) Participating in this bulk order is VOLUNTARY. If you have any reservations about our group order, feel free to ask us or to not participate instead.

3.) The team shall do the best we can to provide you the best service.

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

Hello, I am interested in buying a CD through gfsquad but I live in Argentina, how can I do it?

7 minutes ago, Rossinni22 said:

Hello, I am interested in buying a CD through gfsquad but I live in Argentina, how can I do it?

Hello! I have sent you a DM ^^

giphy.gif

ok, thanks

Hi Eunbii~ What is the difference between the ore-ordered album and this one? I already pre-ordered the album because I had no idea of this.

여자친구~!

9980d5912b072a3f0cb687dd0834107bc348081c

3 minutes ago, FroSty said:

Hi Eunbii~ What is the difference between the ore-ordered album and this one? I already pre-ordered the album because I had no idea of this.

The difference is pre-ordered albums are sealed, comes with mini poster and poster whereas Mwave albums are signed and unsealed. They will still contain everything except mini poster and poster as they are pre-order bonuses :)

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Eunbii said:

The difference is pre-ordered albums are sealed, comes with mini poster and poster whereas Mwave albums are signed and unsealed. They will still contain everything except mini poster and poster as they are pre-order bonuses :)

Ohh thanks!

PS: I see that the google form shows MOON NIGHT TIME for the version names. I guess it's for DayBreak DayTime Midnight. I will buy all three versions :P just it might be confusing for other Buddies.

여자친구~!

9980d5912b072a3f0cb687dd0834107bc348081c

4 minutes ago, FroSty said:

Ohh thanks!

PS: I see that the google form shows MOON NIGHT TIME for the version names. I guess it's for DayBreak DayTime Midnight. I will buy all three versions :P just it might be confusing for other Buddies.

Oh! Thanks for the point out :D Will change it now

giphy.gif

hai...i'm from malaysia...i want to ask on how to do the payment?

9 minutes ago, pija said:

hai...i'm from malaysia...i want to ask on how to do the payment?

Hello! Do you have Paypal? :) If you do, please send the cost of your order to twoeunbii@gmail.com. If you don't, please contact your G.O Manager @adib.

Thanks for your support Buddy! ^^

giphy.gif

Where is the meeting point for the sydney pick up ?

Ehm. Just saying. But having a fieldrequirement and number-requirement while sayin "Leave blank when none"  isnt excactly possible :P

Ehm. I filled the order in but what now? Do I pay straight up?

9 hours ago, Link said:

Where is the meeting point for the sydney pick up ?

Preferably Central or Townhall :)

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, SinRinBias said:

Ehm. Just saying. But having a fieldrequirement and number-requirement while sayin "Leave blank when none"  isnt excactly possible :P

Sorry for being unclear :P Usually people just type 0 in substitute of blank ^^

6 hours ago, SinRinBias said:

Ehm. I filled the order in but what now? Do I pay straight up?

Yep just send your payment to my Paypal: twoeunbii@gmail.com

Your order will be shipped to your G.O Manager once Mwave ships them. Once photocard pooling is complete, they will send the album to you :) 

giphy.gif

Here we go again. I expect my albums in July, as per usual. :e3:

Just now, GrumpyGerman said:

Here we go again. I expect my albums in July, as per usual. :e3:

classic mwave! haha

giphy.gif

since they don't sell albums signed by all members anymore, where can I get albums signed by all members? Can I only get that if I go to fan sign now?

Edited by time_for_us

1 minute ago, time_for_us said:

didn't they used to have albums signed by all members and not just one? do they not do that anymore? 

Yes, they used to have all member signed but they stopped doing All member signed after Rainbow unfortunately :(

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, time_for_us said:

since they don't sell albums signed by all members anymore, where can I get albums signed by all members? Can I only get that if I go to fan sign now?

Pretty much, otherwise you can look for Promo albums.

giphy.gif

Hmmm, how would you know which member is our most preferred based on the question given in the survey?

knIKYSW.jpg

49 minutes ago, yerinmybae said:

Hmmm, how would you know which member is our most preferred based on the question given in the survey?

Hello! It is just a better view for how GOMs should distribute the signatures and photocards because after they started being Single Member signed, it's not possible to guess which signatures GOMs will receive. But for photocards, we try get everyone at least one of the Top 3 members they've selected.

giphy.gif

On 1/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, Rossinni22 said:

text yeochintxts on twitter

@YerinLim Hello, Thank you very much, I already contacted yeochintxts on twitter and I was able to make the request one day after my publication. Thank you for your concern!

Hi, how are you?

I am buying at least one CD (there is still the possibility of buying the 3 signed ver) but I am from Mexico, with whom? or what would be the procedure in my case; If I buy it through the group?

I would like some help, since I can buy it until February 15 (pay by paypal)

tenor.gif

It's not me, who comes to destroy the stars of this sky

By Tenoh A.