Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jibang

news
'Time for us' Highlight Medley

3 posts in this topic

Can't wait now for the full versions.

Edited by Jibang

Anticipating Sunrise the most, especially when hearing the orchestra crush from seconds 0:10 to 0:13...it's completely different species and area. Very dramatic and dynamic on its melody and progression wooow. There is no awkward melody part. Note that I find TFTMN a bit awkward when the first time I listen it. During TFTMN teaser, I was like...huh?

But Sunrise? So far so good. It's flawless!! 

As for B-sides, it's not full version yet but so far I like: 02. You are not alone and 05. Our Secret. 

And Umji's voice is bringing a completely different feel and aura on track 08. Show Up. I think this different aura and feel from each B-side songs should be the evaluation area to improve for the future album for GFRIEND. In other words, the color or aura coming from girls' voices should be improved!

Edited by Kuchai_Lama

7 hours ago, Kuchai_Lama said:

Anticipating Sunrise the most, especially when hearing the orchestra crush from seconds 0:10 to 0:13...it's completely different species and area. Very dramatic and dynamic on its melody and progression wooow. There is no awkward melody part. Note that I find TFTMN a bit awkward when the first time I listen it. During TFTMN teaser, I was like...huh?

But Sunrise? So far so good. It's flawless!! 

As for B-sides, it's not full version yet but so far I like: 02. You are not alone and 05. Our Secret. 

And Umji's voice is bringing a completely different feel and aura on track 08. Show Up. I think this different aura and feel from each B-side songs should be the evaluation area to improve for the future album for GFRIEND. In other words, the color or aura coming from girls' voices should be improved!

yah me too i have a hunch that track no 02. You are not alone will become another favourite b-sides :D