time_for_us

Where to get older GFriend albums?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

does anyone know where I can still get a copy of season of glass and flower bud albums? I've just found out about GFriend couple months ago watching produce 48 and are now trying to collect all their albums and was able to find all of them except those two. I've looked anywhere(Amazon, eBay, Kpoptown, yesasia, ktown4u etc) and they are all out. Will they ever restock on those or is it too late since it's been almost 4 years now...

Hi!

Unfortunately, you can only get those now by buying from other fans/buddies or other people who sell those for higher price (since those are extremely rare now.)

Good luck on collecting our girls albums! :) 

c598ba6ec3a1f32d72ca23b9f74f3ba8262203ca

27 minutes ago, ShinB said:

Hi!

Unfortunately, you can only get those now by buying from other fans/buddies or other people who sell those for higher price (since those are extremely rare now.)

Good luck on collecting our girls albums! :) 

awww bummer... I guess I will have to give up on those two then but at least I got rest of them :) Thanks for the info!

Actually you can try buying it on GMarket, as I watched a video before and it says GMarket is cooperating with Hanteo Chart, so you can also help to support GFRIEND by buying albums there.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using GFSquad.com mobile app

2 hours ago, ZazaJung said:

Actually you can try buying it on GMarket, as I watched a video before and it says GMarket is cooperating with Hanteo Chart, so you can also help to support GFRIEND by buying albums there.

Sent from my vivo 1713 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Yes, but its currently out of stock (since like, forever haha just kidding :BeastToss-11:)
Anyway,you'll have a hard time finding those albums in online market. I'm in a group that buys and sells GFRIEND albums. Those two are the most hardest to find.

c598ba6ec3a1f32d72ca23b9f74f3ba8262203ca