Eunbii

What is your Christmas wish this year and how will you spend Christmas? :D

4 posts in this topic

Hey Buddies! We're closing in on Christmas really quickly, with only a few days to go! Share with us what your wish is this Christmas and also how you will be spending the Christmas!

Unfortunately I'll be at work for most of this holiday season, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day :| It won't be very busy so I'll spend some time around on the forums. Let's have some fun everyone ^^ Happy Holidays~

76d8890bae.gif

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

I wish to have more vacations to come lol but I only stay at home since I'm too lazy to travel..

Also sucks seems like we'll gonna have a rainy Christmas here.. I hope the sun will rise so brightly tomorrow here ~

anyways...

Merry Christmas Buddies! Enjoy the holidays while waiting for GFRIEND's comeback!! ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I don't know what I'm going to do because school is starting[emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my vivo 1713 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Merry Christmas for all those who make it possible for Gfsquad to continue online, and all those who make up this beautiful fansite. I will be with my family on these holidays, then working but I will always have time to be here and for my Gfriends and look forward to their new return. Together for many more years!:gfs-smilie-gfriend: