Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuchai_Lama

[REQUEST] GFRIEND's handphone need to be flipped horizontally

7 posts in this topic

Because I usually watch VLIVE on laptop so the vertical screen is not uncomfortable for me. Dear Source Music staffs, if you read this thread, you could tell the girls for this issue:/

I don't like this VERTICAL screen:

Untitled.png

I like this FULLSCREEN/HORIZONTAL screen:

Untitled.png

ME TOOO

I watch everything on my laptop and I like to watch it in full screen. :BeastToss-27:

qUOdEer.jpg 

Proud to be a buddy. Gfriend & buddies will forever stay and work hard together  

well the vlive app is really an app for phone so majority are using phones when watching so its usually set by idols in vertical. and when they do carry their phone when doing vlive its much comfortable doing it in vertical i guess..

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

I think the girls choose video orientation based on the theme. if they just want to focus on single person, they will choose vertical. while for more than one person or the whole group, they will choose horizontal. it will also happen if they want to show their surrounding, like SinB's Magical Game Box and Make with Yerin, they definitely will use horizontal.

so, if their vlive is about one member only or just showing off their pet, it's normal for them to use vertical. because if they use horizontal, it will have wasted spaces. and if they shoot it on their dorm or any private places, it wise to use vertical to "hide" unnecessary things. same thing if they do vlive on public places, vertical orientation is a must to avoid random people for appearing on their broadcast.

14 hours ago, Scene Stealer said:

I think the girls choose video orientation based on the theme. if they just want to focus on single person, they will choose vertical. while for more than one person or the whole group, they will choose horizontal. it will also happen if they want to show their surrounding, like SinB's Magical Game Box and Make with Yerin, they definitely will use horizontal.

so, if their vlive is about one member only or just showing off their pet, it's normal for them to use vertical. because if they use horizontal, it will have wasted spaces. and if they shoot it on their dorm or any private places, it wise to use vertical to "hide" unnecessary things. same thing if they do vlive on public places, vertical orientation is a must to avoid random people for appearing on their broadcast.

I see what you mean by privacy thingy that is common in Japan also (they blurred the random people getting recorded by their VLOG in the street unintentionally). So the girls can choose the location according to their preference, while hopefully still thinking about customer-oriented concept. For example, APINK Chorong did a solo VLIVE in her room using horizontal mode comfortably:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/84248?channelCode=FDE29

You do know that Source Music doesn't view this website and thread, right?

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

10 hours ago, 유주얼천사 said:

You do know that Source Music doesn't view this website and thread, right?

I'm assuming they view this website and thread because GFSQUAD is the only international community who continues to give the girls all generous gifts that can surpass $800++ value of money. It's one way to show some respect to the international fans by the company. If our dedicated community is treated like non-existence being by Source Music, it's kinda sad and painful. 

Edited by Kuchai_Lama