Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] From Umji - Hello

2 posts in this topic

Hello Buddies
Are you enjoying your Saturday
I missed you so I came here.
I’m posting a picture here for Buddies who want to change their wallpaper💓

Anyway you see it, it’s a pretty photo...❤️it’s a photo I like quite a lot! Have I posted this before....I don’t remember

Maybe this was the first time when cutie GFRIEND went to Busan for a schedule! Well, even though Buddies may know who is who instantly

4062782e8a29741d46107605fcca3ed612ce9dea.jpeg.4e13cc4a60ef33cb97a82688ffc32f86.jpeg

Yuna Unnie and I were holding hands..🙈 👏You can probably tell who’s on my left by looking at the sillouhette..🙌Yerin Unnie is the one who says she likes wearing dresses right🤔 Who knows why Hwang Eunbi’s V loos awkward like that😮

Eung at that time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We said we wanted to go look at the sea from Busan and we got our feet wet and took photos. We went back to Busan yesterday as well😛 Ahhkk I’m just saying hohoho

Ah right, I held Meonji for the first time this morningㅠㅜㅜㅠ It was early in the morning so I only hugged him for a little over 20 minutes but I was amazed with how he was so calm and cute when I hugged him….

That’s all from Umji’s rambling FROM

Have a delicious dinner Buddies

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Thanks @Galaxy1004!!!