Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erin

FINDING YUJU..[emoji848][emoji848]

3 posts in this topic

This month many buddys wondering where our main vocal is.. But we should know that soumu will never disappoint us in taking care of each of them..

Well, i just want to say that if yuju is busy now with her solo activities i hope that the other members will have that kind of opportunity too in the future..

Gfriend is really worth to stan..

Yea definitely agree! As Sowon said there will be a big news coming in next week. She is proudly telling that it's seems a good thing and it's for individual. I trust what our leader said. I trust her than their company Source Music haha!

I really miss Yuju.. :( it's weird for SouMu to not tell us anything about her. don't want to speculate negative things. perhaps she is working on serious project that still in discussion (cannot be disclosed yet). maybe solo project or collaboration with well-known international artist or something else... 

and we still don't know if this "big news" that Sowon said is related to Yuju. it could be for her individual project, like another modeling or individual CFs. 

but for today, we should be happy because Yuju will release her newest collaboration song :D even though it's not actual (the MV and the song is recorded months ago) but still, it's another Yuna's great work :) 

and few days after releasing the song, I expect official news about Yuju. I hope that is exciting news ^_^