Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] From Eunha - Bonus

5 posts in this topic

5be304b8c5662_ScreenShot2018-11-08at2_28_34am.thumb.png.c813c8769570a644d85e4daca97416e4.png

It's late but there's so many Buddies here! Everyone go to sleep for tomorrow! Don't wear thin clothes even though the weather's getting warmer ㅠㅜ It's cold at night!
I only wore hoodies during the day, but it was a little chilly during my night walk so I wore long paddings, but it got too hot so I got scolded😱
The photo of the beautiful sea was taken in Japan. Twinkling Twinkling, I like the photos that I've taken myself so far hehehe😎Our Buddies and me as well should only look at pretty things, and only have pretty thoughts at night🌙 Well then bye~~

7abef669a586dfd98eb1d0cb23f021fbbc5662aa.png.fc6968ea6e898916b7a5ae645a99a033.png

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

OK..why the photos can't shown? I mean... It have 'cracked photo' symbol... I want to look the photo TT

Sent from my HUAWEI Y541-U02 using Tapatalk

What does she mean by  "but it got too hot so I got scolded😱" ? She got in trouble for wearing leggings? She burnt herself because of her leggings?

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

8 hours ago, strawberry_an_banana said:

What does she mean by  "but it got too hot so I got scolded😱" ? She got in trouble for wearing leggings? She burnt herself because of her leggings?

Pretty sure it just means she thought it was cold so she wore a padded jacket, then it got too hot so her mum told her off like "I told you so".

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Even her family relationships are cute, at 22 her mom is still scolding her :) 

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15