Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

article
[Translation | OSEN] GFRIEND’s Yuju participated in Monthly Yoon Jongshin…”Followed along well with the hard to portray emotions.”

1 post in this topic

Singer Yoon Jongshin expressed his gratitude for GFRIEND’s Yuju who participated in the November issue of Monthly Yoon Jongshin with a song called ‘Cramming’, saying that she followed the hard to portray emotions well.

[OSEN = Jung Jiwon Reporter]

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003898946

0003898946_001_20181107100439204.jpg.f37e7b74baf7465d9870201693d93105.jpg

‘Cramming’ which will be released at 6pm on November 9th, is a ballad about a woman who deals with a sudden parting, and is composed by Yoon Jongshin, written by Yoon Jongshin and Lee Geunho.

Yoon Jongshin said, “It's already exam period, so I thought I might prepare my heart for the test that's not long away, and prepare for the imminent farewells that follow." “There are so many things I don’t understand, I have to memorise things in a hurry, but just like studying for an exam where there are lots of things, farewells are full of things that you don’t understand either, so first, you have to clean those thoughts up and forget about it for now.

In the song, the speaker hopes that this “test” will be the last time, vowing not to do something “studying” again, and is determined to break apart from it regardless.

In November, ‘Cramming’ was participated by GFRIEND’s Yuju. Yoon Jongshin hoped this song would be sung by a young friend of about 20 years old, and met Yuju after enquiring about the most fitting vocalist for this.

Yoon Jongshin’s order for Yuju didn’t stop there though. He wanted a vocalist that wasn’t only talented, but vocals that could show feelings of anxiety, nervousness, and sorrow.

Yoon Jongshin said, “I talked about the emotions of Yuju and the speaker a lot. The farewell was prepared as if it was crammed so I wanted a wide variety of emotions to be portrayed in a very short time.” “The feeling of being anxious, angry, and hung up about something, but wanting to release it all at the same time. It was never an easy order, but Yuju followed me really well.”

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter