buddyforever123

info
DAESANG NEXT YEAR??

8 posts in this topic

Every single day I have a feeling that gfriend will be big next year and will have saws and.This is just my prediction.Alsso I think they will royal theme or Victorian women theme because the hint was from be in a bloom season greeting and season of gfriend poster the pic on the wall

Nothing is impossible :)

Half of what I say is meaningless

well, me too.. sometimes imagining them being emotional when receiving Daesang Awards. not just Gfriend as a group, but Yuju's Solo too :D

anyway, the most important thing to us is to support them. any awards for them is great, especially Daesang. but it's not compulsory. even without any awards, we still love and support the girls :)

YEAH YEOJACHINGU FIGHTINGGGG:BeastToss-26:

BUDDY 4 LIFE

giphy.gif

(TT) supporting

Sent from my Mi A1 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Gfriend's motto on stage "the show must go on?" And me as buddy my support and respect to them will go on and on..
Gfriend fighting.. Saranghae..

Daesang is good but I hope GFriend to achieve 100% public trust by their musicality quality, just like IU, then I will be much happier. Achieving this will make them last for long.

Edited by Kuchai_Lama

Every single day I have a feeling that gfriend will be big next year and will have saws and.This is just my prediction.Alsso I think they will royal theme or Victorian women theme because the hint was from be in a bloom season greeting and season of gfriend poster the pic on the wall
I wish and I know GFRIEND One day gonna have it .
Let's pray and SOUMU don't mess up

Sent from my SM-G610Y using GFSquad.com mobile app